Ryouma's P.O.V

Ryouma, 25 years old, young business man. He is rich, handsome and a totally perfect guy. He always has received everything best and his life has always been perfect. Best education, best facilities, and a perfect loving family. Loves to race the cars and bikes, flies planes and loves to enjoy life to the fullest. His family moved to the States, when he was 12, and now they're moving back to their homeland.

Graduated from Harvard University at 21, within 4 years, he managed to build his own business empire on his own and now is among the world's top businessmen. He always knows and gets what he wants. In short, he's a perfectionist with a perfect life. He, who always lived his life his way suddenly gets to know that he's going to get married, to a girl he doesn't know?

Ryouma's P.O.V

I stormed into my dad's cabin and demanded an answer to my question.

"What the hell dad? What's the meaning of this?" I ask him throwing the newspaper on his table.

"A newspaper?" My dad says giving an obvious look.

"Come on dad, it's not funny. You know what I mean. Why the hell am I engaged to some girl whom I don't even know and why am I the last person to know this?" I try not to yell.

"Don't over react son." He says calmly.

"Over react, dad? I'm engaged and I don't even know that. I get this news from Rihito and a moment later I see the news, published in a bloody newspaper and you're telling me I'm over reacting? The hell?" I shout.

"Mind your language, son." he says with a stern look on his face.

"Sorry dad, but I need an explanation on why the hell I am engaged to a girl I don't even know?" I say lowering my voice.

"You know her son. She's Eren's daughter, Teresa. You guys used to play together when you were young and you recently met her last week at their company's anniversary party, remember?" he says trying to remind our meeting.

I get a flash back of a little girl holding on to my shirt and crying, when we were moving to US. I shake my head.

"That's not the point here dad. Why am I engaged without my knowledge? You should have asked me before doing this." I angrily pointed the newspaper at the table.

"Well your mother and I asked you about this and you said you have no problem with it."

"What? When did you ask me?" I ask him.

"The day after the party in the dining table while we were having breakfast." he answers with a smile.

"At the breakfast? Wait, you guys were just talking about how Teresa has grown up and become beautiful and I didn't even say yes. I just nodded. That is not even a reason to get engaged. What the hell? I'm not going to marry her!" I announce clearly.

Just then my cell phone rang. It's my secretary.

"What?" I shouted.

"Sir, the clients are already here and they're asking for you." He answers without hesitation, well he's gotten used to me and my anger. He works efficiently and he's the only secretary that lasted for three long years while none lasted more than a month.

"Make them sit. I'll be there in a minute." I hang up the call and look back at my dad.

After a day, I get a letter and again I storm inside my dad's cabin.

"You've got to be kidding me. What the hell is this?" I show him the letter.

"Sorry son my hands are tied. Your mom wants you married to Teresa and she has given me the responsibility to make you agree for that." He says looking helpless.