chapter 41

Home

"You got jealous, wifey." Ryouma teased his wife.

"As I said I was not." She denied.

"You were."

"Wasn't."

"Were."

"I said I wasn't." Teresa began to hit him.

"Ouch. Why are you hitting me?"

"Cause you're blabbering nonsense."

"You were jealous." Ryouma whispered in her ears.

Ryouma knew Teresa was irritated when she clenched her hands into a fist and Ryouma was simply enjoying seeing his wife flustered.

"Jealous, jealous." He began to sing with a wide grin on his face. But suddenly the grin disappeared when his wife looked at him with a murderous glare and her hands picked the bed lamp.

"Oh shit." And it was the time for him to run, Run for his life.

"Teresa, No, not that. please!" He shouted stepping back. "Here, You can use this instead." He offered a pillow but his wife was already targeting him with the lamp.

Ryouma closed his eyes covering his head with his hands but nothing came.

He opened his one eye then the other and found his wife trying to suppress her laugh.

"What?" He composed himself.

"Nothing. You're too funny, dear husband." She smiled at him.

"You hit your head somewhere?" Ryouma looked at her with a puzzled expression.

She signed him to look at the door, where he found his mother staring at them.

"Did I tell you how much I love you mother?" Ryouma rushed to his mother and hugged her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Midori eyed her son suspiciously.

"Nothing. You just saved my life." He smiled at his mother.

"Did he hit his head somewhere?" Midori asked Teresa.

Teresa shrugged.

"But why're you here?" Ryouma asked his mother.

"Oh I almost forgot. Teresa, the things you asked for...." Midori trailed off as she saw Teresa shaking her head vigorously with finger on her lips, behind Ryouma.

Ryouma turned to looked at his wife but saw her looking here and there.

"What are you guys planning?" Ryouma eyed them suspiciously.

"What planning? I think mom he actually hit his head somewhere." Teresa nodded.

"Yeah. I think so too, okay then good night." Midori excused herself and was about to go back.

"Wait, weren't you telling her something?" Ryouma questioned his mother.

"Yeah but now she doesn't want to, right mom?" Teresa smiled at mom.

"Why?" Ryouma was getting even more suspicious of them.

"Girls talk. Why are you so interested?" Teresa glared at him.

"But..."

"yeah Ryouma, why are you so interested?" Both the girls glared at him.

"Okay fine. I don't want to know your 'girl's talk' or whatever it is. Stop giving me that look now. Scary women." Ryouma folded his hands together.🙏

"Then Good night." Mom cheerfully wished them.

"Good night." Ryouma replied.

After his mom went he looked at his wife.