Chapter 22

Day 3

Early morning, we jogged down the road and returned to the room and freshened up.

We had our breakfast and started on for an adventurous day.

"So what do we have for today?" I asked my husband.

"What?"

"You did plan something right?"

"What plans? I'm going for work." He went out.

"You must be kidding. Don't tell me you seriously didn't plan anything? You'll work and what about me? You're being mean again." I followed him out.

"Who said anything about work? I said boat." He pointed at the boat.

"Come." He pulled me.

The boat was a paddling boat.

We sat on the boat and paddled away. After paddling to a short distance we climbed on the yacht and saw 2 fishing rods with buckets at the side.

I looked at him and smiled.

"My dad and I used to go fishing when I was little. Want to compete who catches more fish?" He suggested.

"Sure. Bring it on." I accepted the challenge.

He caught one after another while I hadn't even caught one.

"That's unfair." I shouted.

"Wow, just because you're losing it's unfair?"

"You must be cheating. Let's exchange the rods." I pulled his rod and gave mine.

"Okay go ahead. Even with this you can't beat me." He continued fishing.

After few hours.

He's got 20 fishes. He had this super victorious smile on his face while I sat pouting.

Something got caught in my fishing rod.

"Omo, looks like I caught one." I tried to pull it up.

"It won't come." I pulled harder.

"Must be a big one. Here let me help you." He pulled it out for me. Ah!! I caught two fishes and that too big one. We put the fishes in the bucket.

"Wah! It's a big one!!" I jumped and clapped my hands together.

Something got caught again.

"Omo, another one!" I jumped again.

At the end of the day,

"I won." I jumped and hugged him.

We got on the boat and paddled back.

We returned back to the shore.

"Oh my god! Horses!" I saw two horses and shouted with excitement.

"I love horses." I ran to them and patted their head.

"Really?"

"Wanna race?" I asked him as I jumped on the white one.

"You got lucky out there, but I'll beat you here." He took the black one.

We raced along the beach. I beat him once, the next time I lost and we continues racing till the sunset. We sat on the beach sand and watched the sun and the water meet.

While I was busy watching the sunset, he stood up "Where are you going?" I ask him.

"We need to do something about them." He pointed at the fishes in the bucket. "Wait here, I'll be right back." He said and went inside the villa.