Chapter 40

"My husband is still in love with his ex-fiancée, Sara." Teresa shouted.

"What?" Rina probably heard the most weird and stupid thing from her best friend's mouth.

Teresa just nodded still crying.

"Are you crazy? She's his sister-in-law." Rina didn't know what to do with her clueless friend.

"I heard it with my own two ears." Teresa said sniffing.

"That he loves her?"

"No, but he took her name in his sleep."

"Teresa, you must have heard your name, only the last part though '-resa'?

"No my ears are perfectly fine, I heard it loud and clear, it was Sara and not -resa!" Teresa defended.

"Did you confront him?"

"My dear best friend I agree that I am crazy but do I look like I'm crazy enough to do that? What if he actually tells me he loves her?" Teresa yelled at her best friend.

"This is so not you, dear. Usually you confront the person directly and get the truth out of them by constantly irritating them but this time you didn't even ask him anything? And just taking someone's name in his sleep doesn't mean he actually loves her or something!" Rina tried to pacify her.

"But I'm scared. What if he tells me he still loves her? and what if he tells me to stay out of his business as he always does? And I am not that stupid to come into the conclusion that my idiot husband loves his ex-fiancée just because he took her name in his sleep even I took my dog's name and you name in my sleep, doesn't mean I romantically love you guys, right?"

"Then?"

"Haven't you seen him behaving like a complete different person when he's around her? The way he talks to her and treats her, he even does whatever she says without any fight or any argument where as if I tell him to do just a simple thing he'll argue with me for hours, for example if I ask him to drop me somewhere on his way he'll act as if I am asking his life or something. He irritates me to the point I regret asking something from him and if Sara asks him he'll go out of his way to drop her. And not only this there are various things that if I start telling it'll take one whole day. And plus they're in same team too." Teresa ranted.

Doesn't she realize that it's not Sara who gets different treatment than others, but it's her who gets different treatment? Rina suppressed her laugh.

"You're an idiot. Give your stupid imaginations a break and go and talk to him about this." rina suggested.

"But, what will I talk about? That hey, I heard you take Sara's name in your sleep, kindly explain what that means? And he'll tell me go and mind your own business as that's what is written in the contract?" Teresa pouted.

"Teresa, you're his wife and I don't think it was written anywhere in your contract that you can't confront your husband about the things that worries the hell out of you and trust me I don't think he even remembers your contract anymore! Go and ask him and he'll give a direct answer about this." Rina assured her.

"But..."

"I'll arrange your meeting happy?"

"You think he'll give me a direct answer without any arguments?" Teresa expressed her doubts.

"Depends on how you question him. But I think this time he'll give you a proper answer without any fight or argument 'kay? and one more thing even if he does start a fight, please you don't join him and start another fight, hmm?" Rina begged her not to fight with him instead.

"Okay." Teresa nodded.

Meanwhile at the other room

"What was that?" Sam broke the silence.