Chapter 4

Teresa's P.O.V

After our 'wedding ceremony' I come to my husband's house. The room I enter, his room, 'our' room I felt like I was in a black and white film of '40s. The room was very big with white colored wall, black cupboards, grey couch, black carpet, grey curtains and of course black bed sheets.

People say that one can get the idea about a person by looking at his room. I realized that I married a guy with black and white personality. Sigh... But the room was totally perfect- neat and clean with everything placed perfectly well arranged, as the rumors has it Mr. Perfectionist. "What have I gotten myself into?" I stare at my husband and sigh. 

After an awkward silence, there's a knock on the door, I open the door, "Sorry to intrude" my mother-in-law greet me with a smile.

"Mrs. Carlton?" I look at her puzzled.

"Oh call me mom, dear. All this while I was letting you off but from now on call me mother, dear." She enters the room. "Now you're Mrs. Carlton too" she winks at me.

"Yes... M-mom..." I reply blushing.

"Sorry to intrude, I'll just take a minute." She walks and opens a walking closet and calls me in.

It was filled with the pretty clothes that mom and I shopped before the wedding along with some extra clothes which were very, very pretty, that time she told me that she wanted my help to select dresses for her niece who lived overseas and I tried those clothes as her size matched mine. I look at her surprised.

"These are for you. I always wanted to shop dresses for my daughter, but unfortunately I only have an arrogant son" she gives a look to her son and continues "but now I have a daughter, yeah!" she exclaims excitedly.

Aww she's just like a child whose wish has been granted. My mother-in-law is actually quite cute. "Thank you, mom." I hug her.

"So mom, now that you have your favorite toy to play with I hope you stop playing with my life." There goes my husband's arrogant mouth.

I just want to punch him right now, ruining such a cute moment. Urgh! can't he mind his own business?

"Aww son, don't be jealous. Don't worry you'll always be my number one." She said teasingly.

Her son just rolled his eyes.

Wow! she's just too good.

"Now if your chitchat is over. Would you mind getting out of my room?" He glares at her.

This guy, just where the hell is his manners. How can someone talk to their mother like that?

"Of course I don't mind, I understand I'm interfering your wedding night, don't worry son, I'll go right away." she winks at him. He eyes throw a death glare at her.

She hugs me and wishes me good night, kissing me on my cheeks and goes out of the room.

Left alone in the room, we both stared each other. I looked away, first.

"That's your bed." he says pulling out the grey semi-transparent curtains, which reveals a medium sized bed. "You can do whatever you want but just don't touch my things or mess with my room. I don't like my things being misplaced. I want it exactly the way they are." He instructs strictly.

Does he think that I'm a 5 years old child, who would misplace his things? Is he trying to pick a fight with me? But before that, I need to change out of this outfit.