Chapter 11

Hey everyone, I finished my semester exams and now there is this final exam "BOARDS" but i'm so tired from the semester n i need a break from studies. So here is my escape from studies and here goes a new chapter!! 😊😊
Happy friendship day!!❤❤

*********************

Teresa's P.O.V

ah I'm so bored. There's nothing on the TV either. I threw the remote on the side of the bed and lied down staring up at the ceiling. Ryan and Jane decided not to ruin the holiday by mixing it up with the work so yesterday, the guys decided to have first 3 days for work and for the rest of the holiday planned to enjoy. but well they don't know that my husband is here only for the work, I doubt he even knows the meaning of enjoy. So here I am all alone in my room with nothing to do. I sighed. As I closed my eyes I remembered the kiss, my very 1st kiss argh!! Frustrated, I slapped my cheeks hard.

"Ouch." I actually hit hard. I lovingly rubbed my cheeks.

"What an actor, that monkey."

And here my mind's repeating the scene again and again like a tape recorder.

"Argh! That's why i didn't want to be alone because when i'm alone my mind goes crazy and starts to think about worthless things. Maybe i should call Jane and Sara and have some talk with them."

My cell phone rings.

"Ah who is it now?" I looked at my phone.

"Rinaaaaaaaa." As soon as i picked up the phone i shouted.

"Slow down will you. You'll blow my ears off." She complained.

"Nice timing bff. Just when i needed you. I missed you girl." I cried over the phone.

"So enjoying your honeymoon with your dear husband." She has this playful tone in her voice.

"Oh stop taunting me. And don't ever take his name again."

"Seems like something happed huh?" Damn her.

"Nothing happened nothing at all." I snapped at her blushing remembering what actually happened.

"Something did happen." I bet she has this smile on her face.

"If you're going to talk this rubbish. I'm cutting the call." I threatened her.

"Ok ok i won't tease you. So what actually happened?" There she goes again.😢

"Rina!?" I shout over the phone.

She laughs.

"Fine go on and laugh at me. Just remember my time will come too and i won't go easy on you either." I said it with a humph.

"Haha. okay fine, bff." Looks like she finally gives up.

"Good you called me. I was bored to death." I complained about my situation.

"Why your husband is not there to entertain you?"

"I thought we'll not talk about that monkey. That monkey is spending his time with his one and only love "work" and left me alone in the room to get bored." Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

"Ah so sad. His work is your rival then."

"Rival i'm not even close to that. And why is this topic about the monkey and his work. I wanted you to distract me from him and instead you're reminding me of that jerk." I shout at her.

I suddenly feel a presence behind me.

"Oh my god! You scared me." I shout at the presence Mr. Monkey. Speak of the devil and here he comes.