Chapter 48

"So your time starts now." She declared. "Best of luck husband!" She cheered.

"Hahaa! I can't believe this! Hahaha!" Rihito laughed.

"Shut up, will you?" Ryouma glared at his best friend.

Two girl approached them.

"Hey, beautiful." Rihito kissed the back of their hands. One of the girls smiled at Ryouma and went to him but Ryouma glared at her and both the girls ran away.

"Come on, Ryouma that's unfair you chased away my date too." Rihito pouted.

"Ryouma, right now you're emitting a deadly aura, at this rate not even flies will come near you, good going but stop glaring at me, or did Teresa warned you to stay away from me too?" Rihito winked.

"You have a death wish?" Ryouma growled.

"Come on Ryouma Teresa told you to stay away from girls but why're you doing this to me? It' valentine's day and I've got no date because of you." Rihito complained.

"Hey guys, What's going on?" Teresa came waving to them.

"Hey sister, kindly tell your husband not to drive away my date too, please." Rihito begged.

"Ryouma you're not doing your task properly." She scolded her husband.

"Now what?" He rolled his eyes.

"You had to say 'I have a beautiful and lovely wife' too. You didn't do that." She complained.

"Is it already not enough?" He scowled.

"Nope! Complete your task properly, remember my eyes are on you!" She acted out with her hands and went.

After a while,

"Hey Rihito, Long time no see." A girl came smiling to Rihito.

"Hey....umm Cristie?" Rihito tried to recall her name.

"It's Colie, dear. You haven't changed at all." She rolled her eyes. "and yeah meet my friend Tina." She introduced.

"Hey Tina! You guys are looking lovely." He hugged them.

"Wow, here's another handsome hunk huh? Won't you introduce us?" The girl noticed Ryouma and smiled.

"Why not introduce yourselves?" Rihito tried his best not to laugh.

"Hey!" She kept her hands on Ryouma's shoulder seductively, he shrugged her hands off.

"Oh! shy huh?" The girl said pouting her glossy lips and Ryouma was creeped out.

"Cristie." She extended her hand.

Ryouma looked at her extended hand and rolled his eyes just then his eyes met Teresa's who was looking at him from a floor above and she signed 'I'm watching you'

Ryouma then smiled at the girls. "I have a beautiful and lovely wife." He replied. His smile was rather creepy/scary.

"Sorry to bother." They ran away.

"Actually Ryouma, I take it back, who needs a date when you have such an entertainment right in front of you? Haha! I never imagined you'd actually say that. You surprised me." Rihito laughed.

"From the day I married her, I've done lots of things I could've never imagined. Today I even surprised myself. " Ryouma gritted his teeth.

"And the fun just started." Rihito grinned.

"Actually I think you should go find a date for yourself because I've had enough." Ryouma walked away.

Teresa who looked away jut for a minute looked around for her husband but couldn't find him. "Where did he go?"