Chapter 30

Morning

I slowly turned to the other side and wrapped my arms around my wife.

I don't find anyone and continue to search with my hands my eyes still closed.

"Huh?" I opened one eye and I don't see my wife. I immediately got up and looked around. It's just 8 o'clock where did she go? Usually she doesn't get up till 9 and often gets late for the office.

I searched for her in the bathroom and the entire house but she's no where that's weird, I thought and called her.

"Good morning, husband." She greeted cheerfully.

Ryouma: "Where are you?"

Teresa: "Oh I'm on my way to the office."

Ryouma: "It's just 8?"

Teresa: "Yeah, I left the home just 5 minutes ago actually Ren had something to talk about so we're meeting for breakfast in office's cafeteria."

Ryouma:"What? Don't."

Teresa: "Huh? What don't?"

Ryouma: "Don't meet him."

Teresa: "Did you hit your head somewhere? What the hell are you talking about? I don't have time for your stupid jokes, look i know you don't like him but trust me he's very nice guy."

That's the problem he's very nice.

Teresa: "Oii you there?"

Ryouma: "Yes I don't like him, so don't meet him."

"He's my bff and let me tell you this husband, you're being very mean to him. You're not familiar with him that's why you don't like him, if you spend sometime with him, you'll too like him hmm? Now I'm hanging up. See you in the office bye." She cut the call.

I remembered yesterday's talk with Rihito.

"Oi today I met Ren, he was buying a ring and he was super excited, looks like he's going to propose."

"As if I would let that happen." I hurriedly got ready for the office.

I reached the office within 20 minutes and I rushed to the cafeteria. Cafeteria was mostly empty at this time of morning with just one or two staffs so didn't take long to spot them, laughing and talking.

I slowly walked to them.

"So, what was the important talk that you called me for? I sacrificed my sleep for you, it better be important." My wife threatened Ren, pointing her finger at him.

"Oh? What are you doing here?" She noticed me and waved her hand.

"Why? It's my office, I can't?" I pulled a chair and sat between them and glared at Ren.

"I didn't mean that."

I grabbed a sandwich from my wife's plate and took a bite.

"Hey that's mine!" She shouted.

"So what? I'm hungry!" I munched.

"You didn't have your breakfast?" She looked at me, widening her eyes.

"I had some work to finish and now can't I even have breakfast with my own wife?" I looked at her raising my brows.

"What's wrong with you? You're acting weird." She eyed me suspiciously.

"Leave it Teresa, here you can have mine." Ren offered his sandwich, she was about to take a bite, I snatched it.

"Ah so hungry!" I munched it. "Oh you want some?" I offered her.