Chapter 8

Ryouma and Teresa bound together by a contract marriage. When she first read the contract, she had a strong urge to punch Ryouma black and blue because not only did he insult her in their 1st meeting but he had that overconfidence that Teresa might fall for him. Teresa planned to make him fall for her instead and planned to be a sweet, innocent, submissive wife, who would always do whatever her husband asked her to; to get into his good books first. But due to his rash behavior towards her, do hell with "get into his good books" she decided that as long as she remained in his life- "for a year, she would make his life hell. So, she took help from all the ways possible- Rina, mom, to make her husband's life a nightmare. But none of their ideas, she found suitable; they were at the extreme level- Rina would make a plan to literally kill him and mom's ideas were not helping her either, so, she turned to Rihito for help.

On a certain day when Ryouma enters his room, he gets the 1st nightmare of his life, gifted by his cute wife.

Ryouma's P.O.V

After a long tiring day, I enter my room still talking to my secretary about tomorrow's meeting.

What?! Wait! This isn't my room! I close the door and turn back to the corridor.

Wait a minute.

"I'll talk to you later, Jack. Just arrange everything for tomorrow's meeting perfectly." I dismiss him and open the door to my room, again.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I shouted.

Any guy would freak out this if he currently saw my room. Am I dreaming was my 1st thought. But rather than a dream it was more like a nightmare. Any guy's nightmare. Because I don't think any guy would be happy to see his room fully covered in pink. Yes, my perfect room in bloody pink color. Pink curtains, pink bed sheet, and pink carpet, pink feathery couch with pink cushions bloody hell even the wardrobe is pink.

"What the hell has she done to my room?" I throw the cushions angrily

"What the hell has she done to my room?" I throw the cushions angrily. From the past few weeks we've been continuously fighting. Every day she does something or the other to irritate me. But this time she has gone too far. She dared to invade my personal space.

I marched towards the bathroom and banged the door.

She's so dead.

The door opened seems like she's not here either.

What the hell! She didn't even spare the bathroom! Damn that witch.