Chapter 21

Teresa's P.O.V

For few days, my husband has been behaving weird. I mean it's not weird to not come home for a few days because of the work I get that, but whenever I try to talk to him he avoids me, and he secretly talks on the phone, I think he's hiding something from me? And tonight I spot him packing his luggage,
"Going somewhere?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I'll leave tomorrow morning, a business trip." He replied.

The next day

When I woke up in the morning, I'm not in my room.

"Where the hell am I?" I rushed out of the tiny room and as soon as I got out I saw the blue sky and felt swift breeze.

"Hey Good Morning." greeted my husband.

"Bad morning! Where the hell are we?" "Omo, why are we on a yacht?" I got startled seeing the ocean surrounding us.

"We'll be reaching there shortly. Here want some breakfast?" He offers me sandwiches.

"Where's there? I mean I knew you're mad but looks like you've lost it completely, just what are you planning?" I take the sandwich and munched it, I am hungry!

"Wait and watch." he replies.

This crazy being will make me go mad someday! I sigh as I massaged my aching head.

After 15 minutes the yacht stops.

"Come we're here." He begins to walk.

"Here? Where?" I ask but he doesn't bother to answer me and gets off the yacht and keeps walking.

"Hey, wait for me." I get down from the yacht and follow him.

"Oii, How will we go back?" I shout as I see the yacht leave.

"Who said we're going back?" He turns around shrugging his shoulders and then grins, "Welcome to my private island. We're having a holiday!"

"Huh? What about your work? I thought you were going for a business trip?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"I managed to finish my work and now I've got a whole free week and I said something about business trip? I can't seem to remember it." he turns back and begins to walk again.

"You lied to me, you even kidnapped me!" I accuse him.

"Did I?" He plays innocent.

"Of course, it's kidnapping!" I stop on my way and cross my arms and glare at his back. He turns back and walks to me.

"Then have fun being kidnapped!" He smiles at me holding my hand and pulls me along with him.

"What are you planning? It's suspicious!" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Stop doubting your husband. See at the other side of this island is our resort, got it? A whole different world, people come here to enjoy their holiday and this half of the island is mine, private. I had some work on the resort, so I thought I should take you along. But you don't respect your husband's kind thought? You're a very bad wife." He pokes my forehead with his finger.

"Okay, I respect your kind thoughts. How sweet of you to think about your wife! Happy?" I roll my eyes.

"You're not sincere and here I thought we could have some good time." He sighs.

"Okay, okay husband. I'm a really bad wife and you're a very good husband, in fact the best. Is that enough?" I play along.

"Fine, if you're that guilty then it's okay." He smiles at me.

What's with this monster playing sweet again? Did he leave his demon self at home? I blink at my husband who is acting weird, very weird!

After walking for few minutes, I spot the beach house, a Mediterranean style villa, behind which was a vast forest.