Chapter 31

Teresa's P.O.V

"I shouldn't have poured coffee on him. I feel so guilty." I feel guilty.

"It's okay, Teresa." Ren patted my back.

"No it's not. He always does sweet things for me and i always kinda trouble him. I don't want to fight with him, in fact I want to get close to him but he does things to annoy me, I just can't help it but whatever it was I shouldn't have poured coffee." I said with a sad face.

"If you're feeling bad, then after you go home apologize to him." Ren patted my head and smiled.

"yeah I should do that." I nodded.

"Now Teresa can we talk?" He said with puppy dog's eyes.

"Oh yeah sorry I was going on with my problems. Tell me?"

"Can we go away from the office? I don't want your husband interrupting us again."

"Okay, let's go to Ai-chan's place?" I suggested.

"Okay, I'll go get my car."

I nodded.

I opened the door and was about to sit in the car my husband ran past me and sat on the passenger's seat.

"What the hell are you doing husband?" I was shocked.

"Sitting on the car?" He answered innocently.

"Yeah I can see that, but why?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Actually I thought about it, and you're right I was actually being mean to you guys so as you've said I'm going to spend some time with him and become friends." He smiled and showed a thumbs up. 👍

Did I hear him right? He wants to be friends with Ren?

"But..."

"Come on, I'm following your advice. Can't I?" He looked at me with puppy dog's eyes.

I widened my eyes in surprise and seeing him like that made my heart race. That's cheating! I patted my chest/heart. Breathe Teresa breathe. I started chanting in my mind.

"Ok." I sat on the back seat. I heard Ren click his tongue. Sorry Ren, i mentally apologised, it's not like I can help it?

"Shall we, Ren?" My husband said cheerfully.

"Sure, boss." Ren said with sarcasm.

"Hey come on, the office hours are over, you can just call me Ryouma, right Teresa?" My husband looked at me turning back.

"Yeah, I guess." I gave a nervous smile. What's wrong with him? What's with this sudden change of attitude?

We reached Ai-chan's place.

Ryouma's P.O.V

What the hell? Why are there so many sweets? Wow now I've got another reason to hate this Ren. Does he want to have entire sweets of the bakery?

I'm getting nausea seeing the cakes and pastries.

"Wow, Ren you still remember my favorites? So sweet." My wife smiled at him.

I hate my wife too. Why does she have a sweet tooth?

"I know you don't like sweets, here salty cookies for you." She smiled at me.

"Actually for a change I want to try those. Ahh." I pointed at her cake and opened my mouth.

I can't believe I'm doing this. For the first time I'm actually following Rihito's advice.

1. Make Ren the bad guy in front of her instead of myself.

2. Like whatever she likes.

3. Act like a sweet couple and show him he doesn't have a space between us.