Chapter 39

Ryouma's P.O.V

I don't know why but I'm having a bad feeling and the reason of course is my wife whom I haven't seen since the moment I woke up. I thought I will mend things with her but she's nowhere to be found. Suddenly I heard her voice and rushed down and saw her setting the breakfast table with my mother. Well that's weird she actually woke up early in the morning and helped my mother preparing breakfast? Did sun rise from west today?

Our eyes met and I smiled but she looked at me like she was stabbing me in her mind with thousands of knives and looked away.

"What the hell did I do?" I muttered.

"Take your seat, son." My mother signed me.

I took my seat but my plate was snatched just when I was about to take the sandwich from the plate.

"Get your own breakfast it's mine." My wife gave me an ice freezing cold glare.

"Oh okay." was the only thing I could say. What the hell was that? I mean even if she is angry, I've never seen her cold and scary. If she's angry her eyes blazes fire but today it looks like its winter on her anger land, freezing deadly winter. And I am sure it has something to do with me because I noticed that her coldness is only towards me as she was brightly smiling to my mom and dad. But the thing is I don't remember doing anything that would drive her this crazy or maybe I did?but what?

"I'm done. Bye mom, bye dad." She smiled at them.

"Wait, I'll drop you." I held her hand.

She glared at me and I immediately leave her.

"I mean we're going to the same place, we can... umm.... go together." I stammered.

"Really? But you're not even ready and I'm getting late so no thank you, I can go on my own." Her voice was as cold as winter snows that I found myself shiver a little.

"That's rare of you getting late." Commented dad.

"Well he must have been dreaming sweet dreams that he didn't want to wake up at all. In fact he must be cursing the morning for waking him up right, husband?" She stormed out.

What is she going on about?

Even my mom, dad noticed something off with her and they both glared at me demanding to know what the hell did I do this time? Well that's exactly I want to know too. I just stared at a blank space trying to figure out.

Office

"Sir... Excuse me." I found my secretary waving her hands in front of my face bringing me from my deep thoughts back to reality.

"Yes."

"This is the file you asked for and..." She continued.

Just what did I do to make her this angry? I thought.

Just then I noticed my wife and her dear Ren, chatting happily. Wow! She"s giving me death glares since morning and with him she's smiling like an idiot.

"Sir?" My view was blocked by my secretary's hand which she was waving in front of my face.

"What the hell is your problem? Can't you mind your own business?" I lost my temper and shouted.

"But..."

"Get out!"

"I'm sorr..."

"Just get the hell out of here." I stood up and banged the desk.

"I'm sorry." She rushed out.

I sat back and opened my laptop but it won't open.

"The hell! Seriously why're everybody/everything messing with me today?" I threw the laptop.