Chapter 57

"Fine, one month. After that return home and do not bother me ever in my life."

Few minutes after I end the call, he is here at my door. "What?" I frown.

He smiles at me and simply enters the house. "Oii, what the hell? Who said you could enter?" I shout at him, following him inside. He turns deaf to my words and sits on the sofa triumphantly. I glare at him, my hands on my hips.

"So..." He gives his 1000 watt smile. I almost smile back at him but no! I shout mentally. You're angry Teresa, just keep that up! Don't let his smile get you. Look somewhere else! I mentally scold myself.

"What do you want?" I ask curtly looking everywhere, everything except him but then I peek at his face slowly. God! I don't even have control over my eyes! I roll my eyes at myself.

"You." He smiles sheepishly and my heart skips a beat. A small smile forms on my face, I face palm myself to hide my smile. Damn him! I immediately replace the smile on my face with a scowl. He grins. What do I do with him? Did I make a mistake? Yes, Yes you did. My subconscious laughs pointing at me. I shouldn't have agreed for chance. I shake my head.

"Get out!" I glare at him.

"We need to talk, Teresa. So I have a month, do I? "He smiles again patting the seat beside him.

I roll my eyes. Well you've brought this upon yourself! I scold mentally and sit down, not near him but on the other sofa. Okay, I need to get things clear with him.

"Yes, a month, before I leave for Italy." Yes my Italy project that I need to head. No, not him, only me! On the very day we fought for the last time at his lawyer's office, later in the evening dad, I mean his dad called us. Yes, to scold us, we were staking a big project because of our personal fights. Of course I wanted to withdraw from this project but astonishingly he backed out letting me deal with this all by myself. Shocking isn't it? Ryouma Carlton gave up his dream project, his work, his dear dream work, without a fight! I still don't know what is he planning? I narrow my eyes at him and continue. "But after a month, I want you to promise me to leave me alone, return home and never bother me again!" I glare at him. "Cool." He smiles. "And do not use any such methods, your 'methods' and get me angry because it won't even take a second for me to take back your so called chance. You showed me your anger trust me, you won't want to see mine either." He nods. "Don't just nod; I want a promise here, after. a . month. you. won't. bother. me. again!" He nods again. I glare at him. "Fine! Promise." He raises his hands in surrender.

"Good! Now get out!" I stand up and point at the door.

"Coffee date!" He mutters. "What?" I narrow my eyes at him. "I want you to go on a coffee date with me. Today. Now." He smiles. I'm suddenly reminded of the time he stalked me, outside my house, "Listen, if you don't leave then I'm calling the cops, Leave!" and his words and his smirk, "Make me."

"Make me." I managed to copy him exactly, even his smirk.

"Huh?"

"Exactly what I said, Mr. ex-husband." I smirked.

"You're playing unfair, you agreed to give me a chance."

"I don't understand what's unfair here? I sure agreed but I never said I'll cooperate, did I? Mr. ex-husband." I smiled emphasizing the word EX.

He gapes at me and blinks. "I guess our talk is over, now get the hell out of my house." I hissed. "And if you want to go on a coffee date with me, that's your problem, not mine. You have a whole month do whatever you want and I'll do what I want. And if you still want to go on a date with me, make me!" I drag him out of the house and wave him bye before closing the door on his shocked face. "That was good." I smile to myself victoriously.