Chapter 45

"Why should I pick your call?" Teresa shouted looking at her phone which was buzzing continuously with her husband's call.

She cut the call. He called again.

"Why are you calling me? Don't you get it? I am not picking up your call because I don't want to talk to you." She finally answered the call and ranted.

"I know, I am sorry. Please tell me where you are?" Ryouma apologized.

"Why should I? You don't even care!" Teresa yelled.

"Of course I care, please tell me where the hell are you?" Ryouma tried not to shout.

"Will you come here, if I tell you the address?" Teresa asked.

"Just tell me the address!" Ryouma replied.

"Okay then if you can, then pick me up from Rihito's grandpa's place?" Teresa smirked.

"What the hell are you doing there?" Ryouma shouted.

"If you come here you'll be shot at sight." Mark, Rihito's grand pa threatened Ryouma.

Ryouma immediately cut the call while Teresa laughed giving high five to the old man.

A day ago

"Tomorrow's my granny's birthday, so I am going there and Ryouma can't enter that place." Rihito told Teresa.

"Where is this place exactly and why can't that jerk enter?" She asked.

"three hours from here and the reason why your stupid husband can't enter, you'll get to know once you reach there." Rihito said with a small smile.

"Then why tomorrow? Let's go now." She suggested.

"Now?"

"Yeah, it's 8:30pm we'll reach there by 11:30? It'll be a perfect surprise!" She clasped her hands.

"Well said." Rihito smiled.

"Let's drop by Ai chan's place first and get a cake." She smiled back.

"We'll be able to get a cake now?" Rihito stared at her.

"She's Ai-chan, my bff who do you take her for?" Teresa boasted.

"Now who's Ai?" Rihito looked at her in confusion.

"You don't know?" Teresa asked him surprised.

"No, I'm familiar with your two best friends but I didn't know about the third one." Rihito replied.

"Yeah these three make my life worth it. We've been together since forever and I can't really imagine my life without them. Come I'll introduce you to Ai." She said excitedly.

"Hey Ai chan, I knew you're still working." She greeted her bestie. "See I told ya." She looked at Rihito.

"I am so sorry Teresa I couldn't attend your party." Ai said in a guilty tone.

"Don't mention it even I am not sorry for leaving the party. It's better you didn't come. Trust me, wasn't worth it." Teresa rolled her eyes and sat on the kitchen counter.

Ai and Rihito exchanged looks. "What happened? Fought again?" Ai asked.

"Oh don't even mention it Ai-chan, I'll literally lose it." Teresa said with a huff.

"Okay here is something to cheer you up." Ai presented her favorite love donuts.

"Yay! Thank you." Teresa's eyes sparkled as she munched on them.

"Oh I forgot to introduce you guys, Rihito this is Ai-chan my mood cheerer, no matter how bad my day is she manages to lighten me up and Ai-chan this is Rihito, my 'don't want to mention him's' bff and my brother. And it's his granny's b'day and we need a cake urgently." she munched on her donut and added, "Like within half an hour."