Chapter 55

"What? She won't see me?" Ryouma banged his fist on his table getting up from his chair. "Guess she won't! But aren't you the one who sent her those papers?" Rihito glared at his best friend. "I didn't. Why would I?" Ryouma shouted. "So she won't see me at all? Fine then I know how to make her come to see me."

Ryouma and his lawyer await Teresa's arrival.

"You sent her the notice, right?" Ryouma glared at his lawyer.

"Yes sir."

"Then why isn't she here yet?" Ryouma shouted looking at the clock.

"She won't." Entered his ex-father in law. "Why are you here?" Ryouma glared at him. "She's not coming here. so whatever it is let's settle it between us." His ex-father in law glared back. "Then I think I should take a legal action on you may be then she'll come here." Ryouma gave a cold smile.

"I can't believe you're such an evil. You'll hurt her so that she comes to see you?" Eren shouted.

"I did warn her but she left me with no other choice." Ryouma sighed.

"You're such a jerk." Eren muttered.

"Well thank you, father in law. But where's my lovely wife she should have been here but I guess I will have to o get her myself?" Ryouma smiled at him.

"You'll be thrown out again!" Eren scowled.

"Let me remind you, legally you don't have right on that house neither on your business, My wife was the owner but now she's not my wife and according to our contract she can't demand any right on my property, so dear father in law I'm the legal owner of both your house and your business." Ryouma smirked.

"Take everything, we don't want a single penny from you." Eren glared at him.

"Sure I will but you need to call your daughter here first." Ryouma grinned.

"I won't let you see her."

"Then maybe I'll put you behind the bars and your lovely daughter will come to take you out? Don't check my patience!" Ryouma warned.

"You devil! Do whatever you want you won't see her, never." Eren shouted.

Just then Teresa answered entering the room. "It's okay, pa. Your daughter is fine." She smiled at her father and glared at her ex-husband.

"Finally!" Ryouma ran to his ex-wife and hugged her.

"Stay away!" She pushed him away. "You jerk!"

"I didn't mean to, I just wanted to see you but you wouldn't. You left me with no other choice." Ryouma defended.

"Just shut up!" She yelled. "Dad, it's okay you wait outside and he's right we NEED to talk!"

Her father hesitated but left the room without protest. The lawyer followed after him. Now both left alone, Teresa glared at her ex-husband and asked, "Why do you want to see me now? Weren't you the one who left me? That too without even informing me."

"I was scared of myself. I didn't want you to see that side of mine never and you looked so scared, it scared me. I just wanted some space to calm my anger. I didn't want you to be hurt." Ryouma tried to explain.

"Really? That's what you thought? So tell me, do I seem happy to you? Your so called space made me happy? You didn't even pick my calls! Hell you even divorced me!" She shouted.

"I wasn't ready to talk to you but I did call back but I just snapped there too. Trust me I knew nothing of this divorce!"

"You called back after my thousands of call, just one call and you hung up on me in that too and now You're saying you didn't send it?"