Chapter 29

"What is this?" I kept the letter on my husband's table.

"What?" He played innocent.

"Didn't I tell you not to give me more shocks? What are you up to now?" I shouted at my idiot husband or should I say my arrogant boss!

"Why the hell am I your secretary?" I shouted at him.

"Didn't you say you had zero experience? I'm just helping you out. Being my secretary you'll learn more." He nodded.

"It may be true, but you should have at least discussed it with me before sending this." I lowered my tone.

"Oh My God!!!! hahahaa!!! I can't believe this is your idea, so childish." Rihito laughed like there's no tomorrow.

"What's so funny?" I looked at him with confusion.

"No, you just continue. Don't mind me." Rihito continued to laugh.

"You both are mad; no wonder you're best friends!!" I shouted cause I was really confused, I don't get anything at all.

"Teresa!" Entered Ren.

"Didn't anyone teach you manners? Don't you know you should knock before you enter?" My husband glared at him.

"Oh Sorry, I didn't knock at Teresa's so, out of habit." Ren smiled and went back to the door.

"May I come in Ryouma?" He said with a smile.

"It's sir for you and no you may not." Mr. monkey shaked his head no.

"Hahah!!" Rihito laughed out loud.

"Ren, of course you can come." I told him.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this? Have your screw gotten lose again, husband?"

"It's sir for you too" He looked at me and back at Ren "and who told you to come in? It's my cabin, I decide who enters and who don't." He said arrogantly.

"Who am I? I'm your wife? and I gave him the permission." I got angry, how dare he talk like that?

"Hahahahha! Can I get popcorns? cause trust me you're going to enjoy this!" Rihito pulled Ren and kept his arm around his shoulders.

"No, you're my secretary now so mind your tongue." This jerk and his arrogant mouth!

"Secretary? my foot! I'll love to die before having an arrogant jerk like you as my boss. God! and I thought you're cured now but no you're having the psychotic episodes again huh?" I crossed my arms and yelled at him.

"Who are you calling a psycho?" He stood up from his chair and glared at me.

"Of course you, lunatic husband." I glared back.

"I'm your boss!" He shouted.

"You self-declared it. I never agreed for this! Why should I be your secretary being your wife is more than enough to drive me crazy! And now you're telling me that I'll have to be with you and bear you the entire day too? Do I seem mad to you? Hell no!" I tore the letter into pieces and dumped in on the dustbin.

"Let's go Ren." I dragged Ren by his hand and walked out.

"That jerk!" I shouted reaching my cabin.

Third person's P.O.V

"Ah-ow, nice plan to get her away from him and keep close to you but looks like your plan backfired." Rihito pitied his friend.

Ryouma glared at him.

"Well I can give you a suggestion, you always try to force things on her that's why it never works for you, be polite and show that it's for her own good and leave the decision entirely up to her then she might listen to you. Okay enough of the entertainments I've got to go see ya." Rihito waved bye and walked out.