Chapter 13

"Come. come play with Tesa." A little girl about 6 yrs old pulls an 8 yrs old boy by his arms.

"Why should I play with a snobby little brat like you? Go and find someone else." The boy shrugs her off.

"But there is no one except Ma-kun. So come and play with Tesa." The girl grabs his arms again.

"Go away ugly." The boy pushes her.

"But daddy says Tesa's the prettiest." Says the girl.

"Uncle En must have seen you without his glasses then. Just go and don't bother me. Can't you see I'm reading a book? Do not disturb, little brat."

"But you're also little, Ma-kun. And Mama told Tesa to play with Ma-kun because Ma-kun is Tesa's only friend."

"Just who is your friend? I don't have anything to do with you. And what's with this Ma-kun again? Why should I bother with a girl who can't even pronounce my name properly? You can't even pronounce your own name properly." the boy taunted her.

"Tesa is Tesa. But your name is too long and difficult and ma-kun sounds cute." The girl smiled sweetly.

"I dare you to call me cute again!" the boy glared at her.😬

"Eee- Ma-kun's not cute at all. Ma-kun is scary like a demon. Now come and play with Tesa." She doesn't give up.

"Stop bothering me, go and play on your own." the boy went back to his books.

"But Ma-kun's mother told me to play with Ma-kun. She said that ma-kun is always into books and ma-kun will soon be a grumpy grandpa and will get glasses too so Tesa should get ma-kun out of the books and make him play with Tesa."

"You little brat!" the boy got angry and started chasing her.😬

"Kyaa! mama! ma-kun is going to eat tesa up." the girl runs for her life.😱

**************************
Teresa's P.O.V

Where am I? I open my eyes and I see nothing but darkness.

"Dad!"

"Rina!"

Where did everyone go leaving me in the dark?

I hug myself and cry.

"Please someone get me out of here! Please!" I screamed but no one came.

"Mama! Dad! Rina! Somebody please get me out of here!! Please!!" I cried surrounded by darkness.😭

"Please! Someone Please!!"

"Oi! Teresa!" I hear someone calling me.

"Yes I'm here. Please get me out of here please." I shout for help.

I felt someone shake me and few drops of water on my face."

I opened my eyes and saw a familiar face- my husband's.

"You okay?" His face was filled with worry.

I hugged him and cried vigorously.

"Never leave me in a place like that again. I don't want to go there. Never." I cried remembering the cold dark place.

"Okay. I got it. I'm won't leave you alone again. Relax now. You're safe."

After an hour I finally calmed down and slowly drifted to peaceful sleep.

Morning

I'm all cheerful now.😸

But the sad thing is we're going back home. Such a waste and here the fun just started.