Chapter 33

Teresa's P.O.V

Not only you'll agree to this but I'll also make you confess that you're in love with me very soon. My plan did backfire but there's no way I'll admit defeat so soon. You'll fall for me and you'll be the one to confess first, that I'll make sure of. I smirked at the thought.

"Stop making that face you look weird, ugly." He made a face cringing his nose.

How dare he call me ugly? I'm far more beautiful, Mr. Monkey!

"Oh really? I think you're just charmed by me, that's why your eyes are on my face instead of the road, Ma-kun?" I blew my hair with a huff crossing my arms.

Wait, Did he actually blush? Or I'm imagining things?

"Are you blushing?" I looked at him closely.

He stopped the car with a jerk.

"Don't you think you're getting too full of yourself?" He pushed my face back with his palm.

I mean the great, greater, greatest arrogant, rude, demon just blushed? Nah! I must be imagining things.

"okay, okay, my bad, now get your hands off my face." I tried to shake his hands off.

"No, it's better this way, I don't have to see your ugly face." He pushed my face.

I bit his hand.

"Are you a dog?" He glared at me removing his hand.

"No just a pitiful wife of the demon." I stick my tongue out. We already reached the club so I get out of the car.

"Wait, I'll see you in." He said and sneezed.

"Bless you. Worried, are you? It's okay Rina gave me defense lessons from 10 years, you worry about yourself." I kept my hands on the window and passed a tissue.

"On the second thought, bye." He drew the glass of the window up.

"Oii, you almost hurt me." I immediately pulled my hands back.

"Oh that was exactly I was trying to do. I missed it? My bad." He said clicking his tongue.

"Meany, and as always you won't even say sorry. Okay bye, drive safely." I waved him bye and he drove off.

"He didn't even say bye, jerk. I hope his car stops in the middle of the some quiet and unknown road." I pouted and kicked the road but instead got myself hurt.

Ryouma's P.O.V

I saw my wife kicking the road in the rear view mirror as I drove off, but she got herself hurt, she's such a kid. I smiled to myself.

"Oh she left her purse here." I turned the car around and went back.

I looked around but I guess she already went in.

I entered the club and looked around. The music was too loud and people were dancing like crazy, clinging to each others, totally drunk. Teenagers! That's why I never enter a club, too loud. The loud noise is making my headache worse.

I finally spotted my wife and well she's coming with me, I'm not leaving her in this place.

I called out to her but she didn't hear me because of loud music. Argh! I just want to get out of here, as soon as possible. But then I saw her hugging her so called best friend Ren and her another best friend Rina was nowhere around. Did she lie to me? My blood boiled with anger.

Ren said something in her ear and went somewhere. I walked to her.

Teresa's P.O.V

I ordered a drink in the bar and tapped at the table with my fingers while waiting for Ren to come back.