Chapter 12

Teresa's P.O.V

I'm surprised by how this demon kept his promise. Since morning he's been taking me places and not even once he complained and not even once he talked about his work. He paid heed to my every wish no matter how selfish they were and he's managing to give a bright smile too, as if he himself is enjoying this. It's not like I'm not having fun, it's just that I'm having way too much of fun. I'm just wondering how? So he can be a caring husband if he wants huh?

Well, as long as I'm having fun, nothing matters.

After going around places, I was so tired. but I wanted to go and play on the beach because it's not like everyday that demon agrees to grant my wish. So I insisted on going to the beach but since sam and sara are already there he flatly refused.

"But you promised." I whined.

"yes, but we're already tired and look at the weather, seems like it's going to rain and even everyone is returning from the beach. so no, we're not going to the beach."

"Meanie." I slapped his arms.

"Seems like luck is on my side, not yours and your dream day is over, princess. so, come back to reality." He clicks his finger in front of my face.

I take that back he's not caring at all he's just perfect at pretending he's caring. Humph. 😣

But I was tired, I wouldn't have enjoyed my time on the beach any way. Guess luck really isn't on my side. Sigh.

I was so tired that I didn't even want to go to dinner. but thank god I came because this is really the best, a hot spring bath after a long tiring day. I feel so good. And I also got to know that the guys already finished their work yesterday seems like Ryan was pressurized to do so... hehe... and now I know why that jerk didn't complain about his work and easily agreed to take me out. That cheater!!

He's going to pay for this. For this and for kissing me, that too twice (one after the dinner). Now I'll make him bring me to the beach plus I'm going to make him play with me, no matter how much he hates the sun or water.

I waited for him to come inside the room.

"Sound of the door opening."

seems like he's here. you just love your contract don't you? Mind if I make some use of it? Hehe...

I bring the paper to his face.

"what the hell are you trying to pull, woman?" He snatches the paper from my hand.

"What is this?" I point at the paper and ask him.

"Are you serious? Did you lose your memory again?"

"I never lost it, to lose it again, you idiot."

"then have you forgotten how to read?"

"I know what that is. cant you just answer my question already? What is that?"

"Fine. It's a contract that we signed.Our marriage contract. Happy?"

"Good. now would you mind reading the rule no. 1?"

"What the hell? Is this some sort of game? Of course we already know what's written here. Why're we doing this again?"

"Because it seems to me that you've forgotten something. I'm just trying to make you remember that's it. Now shall we continue? Read the Claus no. 1."

"Fine. No unnecessary physical contact."

"Good."

"so?"

"So? excuse me you've already kissed me twice. and you're giving me so?"

"come on you're not serious right? It was just a kiss?"