Chapter 60

Teresa's P.O.V

"Good morning miss drunkard, slept well?"

I immediately turn my head to the direction of the voice and saw HIM, my ex-husband leaning against the door, holding a glass of water with a smirk plastered on his face. Seeing him I felt heavy burden lift away from my heart, but tears filled my eyes. "You jerk! You did this on purpose!" I yell at him and throw the pillow at him." He saw me panicking, when I felt like dying he was enjoying with a smirk. He caught the pillow in midair, before it hit his face and narrowed his eyes at me. DAMN! He's mad at me again! I lowered my eyes. "But what are you doing here?" I ask him. "Oh you would have rather Mr. Drew here? Sorry for disappointing you." He answers coldly.

"I didn't mean that..." I raise my voice but seeing him I got quiet.

"Here, have it. And I trust your brain, I know you'll remember." He holds out a glass in front of me.

I slowly take it and have a sip. I slowly look at him and see him glaring at me; I gulp and immediately look down at the glass of water in my hands. I look around at the room and god! It's a mess. Did I do all this? I try to remember.

"You're angry?" I slowly look at him. "Anger is a very small word for what I'm feeling right now." He gives a wicked smile. I try to change the subject, "Where are we?"

"Hotel."

"Why a hotel?"

"Figure it out yourself." He hisses.

"At least give me some hints." I lower my gaze and pout.

"Fine, my car's company is having a tough time because of the stunts you pulled last night." I can feel his cold glare piercing me.

I gasp.

Flashback

Third person's P.O.V

"Miss Scarlet, our car is this way." Marcus Drew tries to hold Teresa in a place but she shrug his hands off and walks to the road. "Ahhh!!!" She shout as a car screeches in front of her. She shuts her eyes but nothing hits her, She slowly opens one eye then the other and smiles seeing the car stop just few centimeters away from her. "What the hell??" The driver shout at her. She look at the driver seat closely only to find her ex-husband widening his eyes with surprise. "Oh ex-husband! hello!" She waves at him. "What the hell are you doing here?" He gets off from his car and raises his brows in confusion.

"Miss Scarlet!" Mr. Drew comes running towards us. "Are you okay?" He holds her arm.

"Do not touch her!" Ryouma pulls her toward him and glares at his business now turned love rival. "Why are you here?"

"That's none of your business, Mr. Carlton." Mr. drew narrows his eyes at him. "Miss Scarlet, let's get you home." He holds out his hand to Teresa . "She isn't going anywhere with you." Ryouma slaps his hands away. "You don't decide that." He retorts. Teresa manages to slip away while they both glare at each other.

"You stay away from her." Ryouma glares at Marcus Drew. "You don't tell me what I do." He retorts. "Drew I'm telling you not to mess with me, especially her." Ryouma glares at him.

"Well Carlton, I'm not messing with anyone and if it's Miss Scarlet we're talking about then I've told her already and I'll make it clear to you too, I am serious about her and I'm not giving up on her at least not for you. I heard from her just now, how much you've made her cry so I don't think you have any right to fight over her. You had your chance Carlton, and you miserably lost and let her go. Now it's my turn and I'm not stupid like you to let her walk away from me. I promise I'll treasure her more than you could or would ever have." Marcus declares a war. "So excuse me." Marcus tries to go but Ryouma blocks his way. "Oh no, you're not!"