Chapter 63

He's gone back and I'm back to my routine of wake up, cry and sleep.

"Get the hell up Teresa!" I hear Rina shout in my ears.

"Are you seriously going to be like this? Then why did you tell him to leave at all?" She shouts.

I cry again.

"No, stupid girl. Stop crying already!Tell me one thing, you love him or not?" She scolds me.

I nod hugging my pillow.

"Then just go to him. And if you can't then stop being damsel in distress, stop crying because I can't see you like this!Come let's get you back to your prince charming!" She pulls me up from my bed. I blink at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Oh wait! I'll make it clear. I still hate him okay! Hate him from the bottom of my heart because he has taken my sweet, bubbly, bff with him. From the very beginning I hated him, he always makes you cry and bullies you, but I've also seen that he's the only one who can make you smile. Just look at you, you're miserable without him and I don't want that! I want my Teresa back! So yeah I'll tolerate him if he's the only one who can keep you happy." She rants.

"But Dad...."

"Do hell with your dad! If he's fine seeing you like this then I'll go kick his ass for you. Trust me I'll do that. No one gets away with hurting my bff, even if it's your stupid dad. He's the one who got you into this mess in the first place and truthfully speaking he's got no right to complain on this! If you hadn't gotten married to that jerk you wouldn't be like this. And despite being a jerk, he has one good point, he loves you girl like he really really loves you. He'll place the entire world at your feet. So yes please go to him and be happy. And if you can't and keep crying like this then I'm sorry to say we're not best friends anymore."

"Rina!"

"I'm serious! And don't worry about your dad, I know he'll be happy seeing you happy, he'll also tolerate that jerk for you. I'll talk to him. And I know that jerk hurt you but he was here Teresa for you, don't hurt yourself like this, if my old Teresa was here she would have stuck by his side and tortured him to death not like this crying and all. That's not you my dear bff. Just call him."

"I did...He didn't pick my call."

"So? You're going to sit here and continue crying?" She glares at me.

"No. I'm going back by the first flight tomorrow morning." I wipe my tears and smile at her.

"That's my girl!" She hugs me tightly.

By the time I land it's already evening. I quickly catch a cab and hurry home. I just can't wait anymore. I smile like an idiot.

I enter the house and there are doctor and nurse in the hall. My heart sank. "What the hell happened here?"

"Mom?"

"Teresa, thank god you're here." She gives me a quick hug. "Please go and see him."

I run to the room and freeze on the door what the hell? Who is this person? I've always seen him as a man who can't be shaken, the strong and mighty arrogant monster, my monster with his signature smirk plastered on his face, but now he looks so pale, so weak, so small on his large bed with i.v drips on his right hand. He looks like he lost 10 years. Tears prick my eyes. I slowly walk to him and touch his face. "What has become of you?" I cry clutching his hands.

I feel someone's hand on my shoulder and I look up.

"Mom..."

"He's okay. He's just sleeping. Few minutes ago, we even had a fight over the lunch. See, he's strong enough to put up a fight against me." She bends down to me and pats my back pulling me into a hug.