Chapter 23

Yesterday night was really spooky but I guess I really was imagining things.

"Okay then, What are we going to do today?"

"Right there." He pointed at bicycles.

"Ooo we're racing again?"

"Yes if you want to. We're going to the other side."

"Yay!! I wanted to go there." I jumped excitedly.

"So, let's go?" He hopped on the bike.

"Okay!"

Wah! There's a fun park too.

We tried the coasters and different rides. He shot the balloons and won a teddy bear for me. We had cotton candies.

I went to washroom for a while, when I returned back he was talking to a lady, I guess they were fighting?

"Before she comes out get out of here." He yelled at her.

I couldn't see her face but as soon as she saw me approaching them she ran away.

"Who was she?" I asked him.

"None of your business." He yelled.

"No need to be angry, I was just asking!" I pouted.

He sighed.

"She was an old friend." He replied.

"Then why did she go like that?"

"Why do you want? She's here for her holiday we're here for ours." He again lost his temper.

"Okay sorry, Don't be angry." I hold my ears.

After that he went back to normal.
We entered the photo booth and clicked some funny photos. We cosplayed as pirates, sailors, cats, and witches. The evil horns suited him the most. Hehe.
Oh my god! It feels like a dream.

I didn't know my husband has this sweet side. I'm in clouds nine.

After the whole exciting day, we returned back to the villa at night.

It was already 9 pm.

I came out of the bathroom and found a black dress on the bed with a note.

"What's with him? He's really being weird. But the dress is pretty." I hugged the dress and got changed.

I heard some footsteps out of the room. I opened the room and checked there was no one.

"Ryouma?" I called his name but came no answer, I felt someone's presence behind my back but when I turned around no one was there.

I better get out of this house, it's too spooky.

I came out of the villa and looked around, a small gazebo was set up and there lay my husband watching the night sky.