Chapter 47

Third person's P.O.V

As soon as Teresa woke up, she found a gift on her bedside. "Hmm?" She slowly picked it and turned it around to see a note "Happy valentine's day". She felt someone watching her and she turned around but found her husband sleeping peacefully.

She then focused back on the gift, she smiled to herself biting her nails and entered the washroom.

"Phew! Why is it so hard?" Ryouma who was pretending to sleep woke up and sighed.

*******************************************

"If you already figured out how to bring Teresa here, then why did you bother with me anyway?" Rina yelled at Rihito.

"I didn't know granny would convince her." Rihito defended.

"If granny convinced her then at least you should have told me, I wouldn't have bothered myself pretending to be sick, now she's got entire kitchen and is killing me with those sick people's food!" She made a disgusted food.

"I know she's so sweet, taking care of her best friend, right? Should I come too, to see my sick friend?" Rihito laughed.

"Sweet, my foot. I can't keep up this act anymore, I'm telling her it was your plan." She threatened.

"You can't, she'll kill me." Rihito begged.

"What does that have anything to do with me? I don't and won't lie to my best friend. You live or die that your problem not mine! And a jerk like you is better dead so handle on your own!" She shouted and cut the call.

"Who were you shouting at?" Teresa entered the room with a bowl of soup in her hands.

"No one. Teresa, I'm fine really. You don't need to do all these."

"But you always took care of me while I was sick and guess what my cooking classes are really coming handy now, I can take care of you." Teresa smiled so brightly that she didn't want to break the news that it was all an act. Teresa was so grateful that there was something she could do for her.

"Curse you, Rihito." She muttered.

"But how will you attend the party?" Teresa voiced her concern.

"Teresa it's okay I don't need to." Rina smiled.

"Then I'll stay with you too." Teresa sat on the bed and smiled back.

"No, I'm absolutely fine. We'll go to the party, kay?" Rina immediately got up from the bed.

"But..."

"Teresa I'm absolutely fine, see I can even jump." She jumped. Nothing happened, I'm fine and didn't you say he even got you a dress? If you wouldn't go that'll be bad so hurry up and get ready." Rina pulled her best friend from the bed.

"Okay but what'll you wear?" Teresa asked.

"Don't worry about me and instead think about making him speechless." Rina winked.

"Yes, I'll make him speechless." Teresa nodded determinedly.

Party

"I doubt she'll come." Ryouma sighed.

"She'll come my friend, she will." Rihito patted Ryouma's back.

"And If she doesn't, you're dead cause it was all your idea." Ryouma gave him a threatening look.

"And I messed with Rina just today I hope she's not planing revenge on me and come with Teresa." Rihito prayed.

"You mean there's actually possibility that Teresa's not coming?" Ryouma glared.