Chapter 25

Next Morning

Teresa's P.O.V

I drew a line between the room.

"What are you doing?" asks my monkey husband.

I continue to draw without answering him.

"What the hell are you doing?" He grabs my arms.

I throw his hands away and glare at him.

"Okay fine but can you tell me what are you doing?" He raises his hands surrendering.

I took a paper and wrote "I'm dividing the room, this side is mine and that's yours."

"Are you crazy? and why are you writing on a paper? Cat got your tongue?"

"Time freeze" I said.

"Yes you married a crazy woman, deal with it." I pointed at him.

"And if you want me to stay here for another 8 months, deal with this. You don't come in my side, I won't go in yours."

"hey, wait." He hold my wrist.

"Don't you dare!" I shrugged him off.

"You're still mad about yesterday? I know I shouldn't have, but I just lost my temper."

"That's your problem not mine." I wrote and threw the paper on his face.

"Come on, I thought we're friends." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Wow really? You know what i thought the same but yesterday night you made it quite clear that we're just contract husband and wife, nothing more and nothing less so i think it's time we take this contract very seriously, since it seems like this single paper binds us together. Don't ever touch me again, do not interfere in my life, i won't interfere in yours and if you can then please try not to show your face either." I burst at him.

Ryouma: "Let's talk it out 'kay?"

"No, what's there to talk about, I was just having a dream which was so realistic that I actually thought you have a heart and I own a little space in that but no thank you for bringing me back in my worst real nightmare where i'm married to an insensitive, arrogant, rude, heartless jerk. And I'm already sick and tired of this multiple/ bipolar disorder of yours and now I want my life to be a little peaceful so if we divide our territories and avoid each other may be we can tolerate each other till this contract ends and after this you go your way and I go mine." I took a heavy breath.

Before he could say anything I cut him off.

"Memorize the terms of this contract, it will help both of us." I threw the paper at him which he reflexively caught.

"And also to avoid our meeting, you can inform me when will you come to the room so I can can avoid you and don't have to see your face." Saying this I stormed out of the room.

Third person's P.O.V

Ryouma sat on the bed with his hands on his head.

"And what's with this line?" He tried to erase it with his feet.

And finally he thought it was going good with his wife but they're back to square one.

"Argh!" He shouted frustrated.

Ryouma's office

He couldn't concentrate in any of his work and that frustrated him like anything.

He called his best friend for help, he expertise on women of course.

"How did you remember me today? Usually you don't get free time from thinking about your wife." Rihito entered his cabin.