Chapter 51

Teresa's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" I asked for the 1000th time to my husband who was driving the car completely ignoring my questions.

"Didn't I tell you we have a date?" He finally replied and got off the car. "Come we've reached." He opened the door for me.

We entered a fancy restaurant but it was entirely empty.

"Wait Ryouma I don't think they're open yet, perhaps we came too early?" I asked him not seeing anyone around. My husband just smiled at me and pulled me along.

"Don't tell me you booked the entire restaurant?" I widened my eyes in surprise.

He pulled my hands without answering. We entered a hall which was beautifully decorated with a table at the middle. My husband held out a bouquet of roses in front of me where as I stood still, gaping at his gesture.

"Stop staring like that and take it." He scratches his head in embarrassment

"I didn't know my husband can be cute too, cute Ma-kun." I smiled at him taking the flowers.

He pulled a chair for me and made me sit. "Do not call me cute. Never. And wifey, I have a proper name." He warned me while taking the seat opposite mine.

"Oh, touchy huh?" I giggled, teasing him.

He glared at me. "Okay, okay I won't." I raised my hands in surrender.

After a while,

"Umm you look... beautiful." He complimented me out of no where.

"Okay, Thank you." I laughed.

"Argh! I knew I couldn't do it and Stop making fun of me." He whined.

"Sorry I couldn't help it, you looked so cute." I teased him. Well it's not like I get to tease him everyday right?

"Teresa, I'm not cute."

"Oh you are. My cute husband."

"I'm cute? Then you're fat."

"How dare you? I lost 2 kg just last week."

"You've been mistaken, you may have put on 2 kg extra instead of losing it. You were too heavy you know? Nearly broke my back when I carried you."

"How mean!!" I hit him standing from my seat.

"Ouch! I thought you would stop hitting me." He rubbed his arm where I hit him.

"I thought you would stop being mean to me." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Wifey, don't you know guys are only mean to the girl they like." He winked.

"Then you should also know girls hit the guys they like." I smiled.

"okay fine, I surrender. I can never win against you, no one can." He sighed.

I smiled proudly.

"Ryouma what are you doing?" I finally asked as it was too uncomfortable for me, he was continuously watching me while I was eating.

"Gazing at my beautiful wife." He winked.

I almost spilled the wine out of my mouth.

"Will you stop that?" I glared at him.

"Why? It's my eyes I'll do whatever I want and I have a beautiful wife why shouldn't I stare?" He smiled and I could tell he was clearly enjoying irritating me.

"Seriously you!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I've got a surprise for you." He smiled at me.

"Is there more?" I asked him surprisingly.

"You thought this was my surprise? this date? It's not even near to it, Teresa, you hurt me today. Who do you take me for?" He whined.

"Okay stop your overacting, doesn't suit you."

"Wait here, I'll be back." He went somewhere.

After a minute, I heard someone playing the guitar and I turned my head to the direction of the music and saw my husband playing it. I gaped as he began to sing.

He pulled me up for a dance between the song and I could clearly see him enjoying seeing me so surprised. He pulled me into a hug. I was overwhelmed with happiness, I wished that the moment could last forever.

"I didn't know you could sing so damn good. You're literally perfect at everything. I'm so jealous. That's unfair, you know?" I pouted and hit his arm.

"So how was my surprise?" He smirked.

"You know, your surprises are shock to me. But this time I've got something to surprise you too, no actually it'll shock you." I giggled.

"I am the kind of person who's too difficult to get surprised." He boasted.

"Really? Wanna bet then? If I win, you'll have to carry me all the way to our room, no complaints."

"Sure, bet on."

Home

"That's really unfair you know? You tricked me." He whined.

"I didn't. Now come on, to the room, no complaints." I laughed.

"You tricked me Teresa, that wasn't a surprise it was a shock! I didn't know you could sing so well." He complained.

"I always told you I was a born singer but what did you say to me? that I was a tone deaf?" I smiled victoriously.

"Right, I am very sorry, I underestimated you." He sighed giving up.

"Did you learn your lesson? Never underestimate your wife." I laughed.

"Yes, never in my life." He shook his head and carried me.

"Good." I smiled.

"Now we've reached your dear room, anything else my queen? Are you happy now?" He placed me on the bed.

"Yup, very happy. Thank you dear husband for a wonderful ride. I loved it! But make sure you never call me fat again!" I warned him.

"Sure, My back was almost gone today carrying you up here, never in my life I'll call you fat again! I don't want this punishment again 'carrying you'" He rolled his eyes.

"You're trying to mess with me?" I stood up and glared at him.

"Nope, how can I even dare? trying to mess with you? you're wrong wife, I'm not trying, I AM messing with you. " He smirked.

"You!" I threw pillow at him. "You'll always be a jerk!" I glared at him.

"Really? Do you hate me now?" He looked at me with puppy dog's eyes.

"Not really..." I looked to the other side avoiding meeting his puppy dog's eyes.

"Are you blushing now?" He came closer and whispered in my ears to which my face grew hot. "Say that again, that you love this jerk?" He whispered.

"I hate you, now just shut up!" I hid my face as I felt my face grow hotter.

"May be I should get you drunk again, hmm? You're honest when you're drunk." He cornered me against the wall.

"I really hate you." I muttered.

"Do you?" He came closer.

"Shut up!"

"Nope."

I glared at him but he smirked. I tiptoed and kissed him much to his surprise, he widened his eyes but only took him a second to recover and smiled kissing me back.

*************************************************

Happy new year guys!! 🎉🎉
I thought I'll finish the story within chapter 51 but realised they still have to solve their contract marriage so i guess I'll write few more chapters 😊😊 Entering the final arc of the story with the new year 2017!! 😁