Chapter 1 - Introductions

President Yang and his secretary stood by each other, thinking hard. Most of the family members from the company was currently in the wedding hall of Choi Seung-Hyun and Bae Jang Mi's marriage ceremony. They were scanning the crowd to see who would best fit Kwon Ji Yong. President Yang's secretary would point to actresses and models under the company, but he felt like he couldn't just pick anyone for Kwon Ji Yong. She had to have something like Bae Jang Mi that differentiates her from the other girls.

Looking over at Kwon Ji Yong who sat at a table by himself with a glass of champagne in his hand, President Yang was worried for him. While the other members of Big Bang were busy enjoying the wedding, especially Choi Seung-Hyun, Kwon Ji Yong was the only one who sat mostly by himself, while some younger idols would approach him for photos. Other than that, he was mostly alone.

"Uncle!" President Yang jumped, surprised by the sudden shout. "Sorry." She said apologetically.

President Yang sighed. "Nabi-ah, do you know how late you are?" President said checking his watch. "You even missed the ceremony."

Nabi smiled sheepishly. "Sorry uncle. I was busy unpacking, I hadn't even noticed the time."

President Yang smiled down at her. "It's alright. As long as you're here now."

"President Yang, thank you so much for coming." All eyes turned to the two who had joined their small gathering.

"Ah~ Jang Mi-ah!" President Yang smiled happily towards the couple. "And Seung-Hyun. I'm happy for you guys."

Bae Jang Mi scoffed and playfully hit President Yang's arm. "It's all thanks to you and your secretary." Bae Jang Mi smiled with a double meaning.

"Yes, we're very thankful." Choi Seung-Hyun spoke up.

President Yang smiled as his heart warmed up at the two. "This is my niece, Park Nabi."

Nabi stuck her hand out with a polite smile as Bae Jang Mi took her hand and shook it, as well as Choi Seung-Hyun. Nabi observed the two who stood in a tuxedo and a wedding dress. Next to Bae Jang Mi, Nabi already felt insecure against her beauty. Nabi also felt threatened by her because she looked mean or hard to approach. She couldn't even begin to start on the groom and his hard exterior. He looked hard to approach as well, maybe even more than the bride did. Despite being unbelievably attractive, he didn't look nice. Even when he smiled. However, Nabi couldn't deny that the two were in love as they looked into each other's eyes every now and then.

"I'm Bae Jang Mi." Bae Jang Mi smiled happily towards Nabi. "It'd be great for us to go out and eat, sometime." Bae Jang Mi offered.

"Yeah, that sounds great." Nabi smiled back.

Deep down she felt like Bae Jang Mi wouldn't actually keep up on her word. A lot of people in Korea just say that to pass some time. They say it to be polite and friendly. So she just agreed knowing it wouldn't actually happen.

"When is your birthday?" Bae Jang Mi asked. Nabi looked at her blankly, not expecting her to continue on with the conversation. "Sorry, I sounded rude."

Nabi instantly shook her head and waved her hand off at the couple. "No! No! I just totally forgot my birthday." Nabi could face palm herself at saying that out loud. She laughed awkwardly as she stared at the two.

Bae Jang Mi chuckled at Nabi. "You're so funny."

"You would be surprised by how much times Jang Mi forgets her birthday through out the day." The groom spoke. "I'm Choi Seung-Hyun." He says blankly.

Bae Jang Mi raised a hand and giggled. "Guilty." She smirked. "Anyways, it's great meeting you Park Nabi. Thank you for attending our wedding. I really do mean for us to go out sometime, to eat." Jang Mi bowed politely as did Choi Seung-Hyun, just before leaving.

Nabi looked over at her uncle. "Who are they?" She asked.

"Bae Jang Mi is an actress and a singer. Choi Seung-Hyun is a rapper and an actor." President Yang's secretary informed her.

"Great, she's pretty and talented." She said under her breath but her uncle could hear her.

"You'll be surprised by how sweet and down to earth she is. Despite Jang Mi's hard outlook, she's quite quirky and clumsy." President Yang says.

Nabi nodded and chuckled. "She sounds amazing." In reality, she was saying it to get off the topic of Bae Jang Mi's amazing personality. "So when exactly do I start?" She said, instantly changing the subject.

.....

Kwon Ji Yong yawned as he sat in his assigned seat. He was currently at Choi Seung-Hyun and Bae Jang Mi's wedding. After going through an episode of amnesia because of last night's activity as well as working late the night before, he was starting to feel the heavy effects of his all work, no sleep lifestyle. He was struggling to stay up. All he could think of was writing new lyrics for his new album that was currently being put together since it was being put off for a few months to help Choi Seung-Hyun plan the wedding, but even that wasn't helping him stay up.

Distracting himself from being tired, he decided to look at what everyone was up to. Seungri sat at a table, talking amongst other celebrities that have been invited by the bride and groom. Daesung was on the dance floor dancing with Minzy. Young Bae and Hyorin, joined together at the dance floor as well. Hyorin held a glass of champagne in her hand as she danced away.

When his eyes fell upon Bae Jang Mi and Choi Seung-Hyun, they were making their way to President Yang who was occupied talking to a girl. Curiosity got the best of him, which was rare for him. She wore a black dress that wrapped tightly against her figure with intriguing red glossy heels. Her hair dyed reddish-brown and stopped above her shoulders. Her figure was amazing. She's petite yet the dress outlined the small curves she had. Her heels made her legs more defined and longer than they actually were. When she turned to talk to the married couple, Kwon Ji Yong got to see her side profile as she shook hands with Bae Jang Mi and Choi Seung-Hyun. Despite her petite figure, her cheeks were plump and red from all the blushing she was doing. Just by her stance, it was obvious to Kwon Ji Yong that she didn't like meeting new people. Which was probably why she was blushing.

While Kwon Ji Yong was busy staring at Nabi, he hadn't noticed that President Yang's secretary had been watching him the whole time. He smiled knowing exactly who they should use for Kwon Ji Yong.

...

I'm so excited about this, yet I don't know how I feel about this. Tell me your thoughts guys. Let me know, star, comment idc let me know your thoughts.