Chapter 11 - Kwon Jiyong

Nabi stepped out of her dorm, hearing the door to her dorm automatic lock click. She held her handbag closer to her body as she made her way down the hall and to the elevators. She wanted to leave before Kwon Jiyong came in. She didn't know her reason, but she wanted to avoid him. She pressed the button to the elevator, watching as the elevator lit up the numbers of the elevator's passing floors on the small black screen at the top of the elevator. She felt relieved when it finally reached her floor. When the doors dinged open, Nabi was ready to step in but stopped dead in her tracks as Kwon Jiyong stepped out of the elevator.

He tilted his head curiously, as he stared at Nabi. "Were....you....trying to....run away?" He asked slowly as he got out of the elevator.

Nabi instantly shook her head. "No."

"Then..." He said dragging off for her to continue.

"I was going to meet you on your dorm floor." Nabi said lying straight through her teeth.

"What floor?" He tested.

"Uh...." Nabi looked around. "Uh..." she giggled nervously. "The floor you live on." With that she got into the elevator and held a hand out to stop the elevator doors from closing. "Are you coming in?"

"Uh-huh." He said and nodded.

Kwon Jiyong got in and stood next to Nabi who gripped tightly to the handle of her handbag. Her pointer finger tapped nervously under Kwon Jiyong's watchful eyes. He had no doubt that Nabi was trying to ditch him. Which was the reason she left early. Luckily, he ended up sleeping over Choi Seung-Hyun's house since he was too tired to drive back. But he woke up early to come back to the building to pick up Nabi. Thus, accidentally bumping into her.

"My car is parked out front." Kwon Jiyong said.

"How come?" Nabi questioned as she found it weird. "Did you not stay in the dorms overnight?" She asked.

"No. I didn't stay here. I was at someone else's house."

Nabi nodded and followed him out after the elevator doors slid open. Nabi waved politely to the building guard as she followed Kwon Jiyong out the front building doors. There, parked out front of the building, Kwon Jiyong's spaceship. Knowing Nabi didn't know how to open his simple handle-less door, Kwon Jiyong opened the door for her as she had a second of hesitation before getting into his car. Like always, she flinched as he shut the door but he never showed that he had seen that. Kwon Jiyong had a small smile as he walked around the front of the car after shutting her door tightly. He looked over at her and stared at her.

"Belt." He simply said as he pulled his own belt over himself.

Nabi sighed and pulled the belt over her body, locking it in with a click. She looked forward and began to keep quiet in her thoughts. She didn't think Kwon Jiyong was going somewhere when she had bumped into him the night before. For some reason the thought of him sleeping over someone else's house felt unsettling to her. She didn't understand her discomfort with the idea. He was his own man who made his own decisions and Nabi couldn't say anything that would change that fact. So she didn't understand why she was upset with it. So she ignored the feeling and continued on her morning as if she hadn't even hear of that information.

Kwon Jiyong and Nabi arrived to the YG Building. He drove the car and parked it in it's normal spot. He got out and ran over to Nabi who was trying and failing to open the door from the inside. He opened the door for her, letting her out, while smiling at her sad attempt to do so. She thanked him as they walked into the building together, and waved to the security guard.

"I'm going to be working in the studio later. When you're on break, come to the studio. Alright?" Kwon Jiyong said.

Nabi bit her bottom lip. "I'm actually having lunch with a friend of mines. He's going to be picking me up."