Chapter 76 - Time To Move Forward

Nabi had a late night in the office. She had to check on the quality of the material they were using for their new up coming designs that were soon to be put out to the public and also check in with what the design department, to see what new designs they came up with. She needed to see exactly what was causing the sales to drop drastically from their previous sales. It wasn't until Nabi saw the designs herself that she understood why the sales dropped so much. They were on a whole shade of ugly. Which was why she had to stay overnight. She needed to fix the problem.

Nabi made it to her new home with the sun slightly peaking out from the horizon. Nara lived with her now, still confused as to why she couldn't visit President Yang since being back from Japan. It was early morning and Nabi walked through her open gates. She was massaging her neck as she made her way up the walkway to her house. However, she stopped in her tracks as she saw someone standing at the bottom of her stairs. Nabi instantly recognized her. She had long curly brown hair and a nice figure. She looked like a foreigner with her tanned skin and her flawless body proportions but Nabi knew that her eyes were indeed Korean.

"I remember you!" Nabi said in her tired state.

She looked Nabi up and down. "I'm sorry. I'm not too sure if I can say the same about you." She smiled. "I'm just delivering milk. Maybe you've seen me delivering milk before."

Nabi shook her head. "No, you worked at the coffee shop when I went there. There were a bunch of thugs inside that day I came in."

"Yes! I remember that day. How could I forget such a day where the coffee shop was filles to the brim with gangsters?" She smiled.

Nabi sighed and placed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Sorry about that. I hope you know I had no relations with what happened that day."

She shook her head."You're totally fine. I have experiences with thugs on an daily basis." Shocked after hearing what she said, she looked down. "Maybe I shouldn't mention that." She chuckled lightly. "Anyways, you look different. It's your hair. You cut your hair. Right? You used to have long hair." She said cheerfully.

"That was three months ago. You have really good memory." Nabi smiled. "I'm Park Nabi by the way." Nabi says.

"Jung Lina." She bowed politely.

"I knew you were Korean." Nabi says. "Sorry. That sounded rude."

"No. You're totally fine!" She giggled. "It's nice to meet you. I'll be delivering the milk every morning. Except for Sundays. I go to church."

Nabi waved her off. "You're fine. Having two part time jobs is hard."

"I have three." She chuckled. "I got to pay bills somehow." She says with a small smile over her lips. "Anyways, I have to deliver more milk. If I run them up late again, I wouldn't be abled to get paid. Nice to meet you."

Nabi waved to her as she exited out of the gate and onto her bike. Nabi turned around and picked up the milk off the staircase as she entered the house. After slipping off her shoes, she entered her house tiredly and saw Nara sleeping on the sofa. Nabi felt bad. She forgot to tell Nara she wasn't coming home. She was probably waiting up all night for her. That thought vanished as soon as she saw the coffee table filled with different snacks and drinks. The television was still on, playing a drama that probably skipped way past where Nara had left. Nabi rolled her eyes at her sister and headed to her room where she could sleep.

.............

Nabi was having a hard time breathing. It was causing her to wake up. As soon as Nabi's eyes fluttered open, she let out a bloodcurdling scream when she saw Lawyer Ahn's face a cm away from her own. She was shocked to have someone so close to her face when she wasn't fully awake to comprehend Lawyer Ahn's weirdness.