Chapter 90 - The End

Many Years Later.......

The sun was just setting and lights to the buildings around the city were slowly switching on. Nabi was pacing around the comforts of her office with an arm across her chest and tucked under the elbow of her other arm as she held the phone to her ear. It was obivous she was in a serious conversation since her brows were furrowed together. Her heels were kicked off somewhere behind her desk as she walked off the numbness in her legs from sitting too long.

"No. SeSe is willing to cooperate on this. The contract hasn't been signed and finalized yet, but it was confirmed by the company's officials." Nabi said into the phone while running a tiring hand through her hair. After a long pause, Nabi let out an inaudible groan. "Yes. I've told you this many times. I had to explain this for the third time. You're the one who called me."

"Chairwoman Park, someone is here to see you." Her Secretary came and informed.

Nabi cupped the mic of her cell phone and looked over to her Secretary. "It's not a good time right now. Please tell them I'm busy." Nabi said with a pleading eyes.

"You said not to let this certain person wait." Secretary informed.

Nabi sighed. "Fine. Let him in." She said and went back to her conversation over the phone. "Yes. Yes. Of course I'm listening. There isn't much time before then but please keep in contact and before you ask, no not on this matter. I have informed you already about this situation. Just please, don't ask again." She pleaded. "Yes. Thank you."

Nabi hung up the phone and sighed. She hated speaking with the officials of other companies that she was working along side with. They were the middle men and it frustrated her to no ends that she couldn't get a hold of the person she wanted to speak to. Instead they would send outop an official or someone of some type to represent the company she's trying to work with. Nabi preferred to go to work in person on matters that dealt with her company so she couldn't relate to companies who had middle men. Multiple of them.

Nabi wanted to know what was going on with the little things around the company. She was making sure nothing was out of place. Of course it annoyed those who worked for because she was intimidating but she liked it that way. She preferred it that way.

Nabi flinched, as she felt arms snake around her waist from behind and her back pressed up against a chest. She felt herself instantly relax into Jiyong's body. After all these years he still affected her in many ways. He could easily break through her business mask that she wore heavily over her face, figuratively of course.

"Who were you talking to?" Jiyong asked placing small kisses along the crook of her neck.

Nabi closed her eyes at the intimate contact. "Nobody worth talking about now." She said with a hint of smile.

"I got what you asked for." He smiled.

Nabi turned around in his embrace and wrapped her arms lazily around his neck as she stared at him happily.

"Thank you." She said giving him a soft and quick kiss. "I'll go get changed right now." She bent down and picked up the duffle bag that sat at Jiyong's feet. "I'm tired of wearing heels."

"Why are you getting changed again?" Jiyong asked settling himself down into one of Nabi's sofa.

"It's Jae Joon's birthday. I'm not wearing what I wore all day in the office." She said standing in front of him. "Besides, I'm tired of wearing business attire." She bent down and gave him another quick kiss.