Chapter 45 - Camp Invitation

Kwon Jiyong entered Choi Seung-Hyun's property through his front gates, walking across the large courtyard to get to his front door. Without caring to knock, he walked in, smelling the amazing smell of Bae Jang Mi's wonderful cooking. Choi Seung-Hyun was sitting on the couch, reading a book in regular clothes.

"Jiyong-ah, you're finally here." Choi Seung-Hyun greeted.

"Hyung, where's Jang Mi?" He asked as he sat next to Choi Seung-Hyun.

"She's cooking." He shrugged.

"Are you going to make her cook every time? She's going to end up leaving you if you keep treating her like that." Kwon Jiyong teased.

Choi Seung-Hyun hissed. "I didn't ask her to cook." He says as he eyed Kwon Jiyong through his side view.

"Is that oppa?" Bae Jang Mi asked.

She walked out from the kitchen wearing an apron around shorts and an off the shoulder long sleeve. Her sleeves were currently rolled up to her elbows so she didn't mess them up while she worked on cooking. Meanwhile, her hands were preoccupied with long metal tongs with a large lobster, that was very much alive, as it squirmed while trying to get free.

"What the hell Jang Mi?" Kwon Jiyong asks as she walked out.

"What? Like this is the weirdest thing you've seen me doing?" She asked.

"Yes. Because walking around with a lobster firmly pinched between metal tongs is normal." Kwon Jiyong teased.

Bae Jang Mi scoffed. "If you think you're getting lobster with that attitude, you better think about it twice." She smiled anyways. "Surprisingly, you're not the one who's late. Where are those other people? I really need Hyorin eonni at the moment."

"I spoke with Daesung, he said that filming was taking longer than expected but he's currently on his way." Kwon Jiyong informed.

Bae Jang Mi smiled. "Great! I want to ask him if I can promote my album on his variety show when I debut properly." Bae Jang Mi smiles happily.

"Jang Mi." Kwon Jiyong says while pointing at her. "The lobster."

Bae Jang Mi looked at her tongs with wide eyes as she began to search the floor for the lobster that somehow escaped her grasp. She finally found it making it's way to the back room. She left the two men and went off to chase after the lobster.

"She really is clumsy." Kwon Jiyong says shaking his head.

"We both saw and heard the lobster fall from her grasp." Choi Seung-Hyun says shaking his head.

"Yeah, how could she not have noticed it falling?" Kwon Jiyong asks.

"It's because she's not only clumsy but she's also easily distracted, so she tends to not notice things like that." Choi Seung-Hyun replies. "I honestly don't know how she fights so well with such a weird personality."

Kwon Jiyong chuckled. "I've never seen her fight before so that is invalid."

"Trust me. She can fight." He replied. "What about you and that Nabi girl?"

"That's actually why I called you all here." Kwon Jiyong informed.

"So you're dating her?" Choi Seung-Hyun asks.

"Yeah." Kwon Jiyong smiled a cheeky smile while Choi Seung-Hyun shook his head knowing all too well.

After awhile at Choi Seung-Hyun's house, the other band mates arrived with little things to add for the dinner like wine or a bag of chips that Seungri claimed that he hadn't opened but it randomly popped open while he was driving to Choi Seung-Hyun's house, which of course nobody believed him. Min Hyorin instantly went to work with Bae Jang Mi to help with cooking, even though everyone knew that Min Hyorin couldn't cook to save her life. The guys were in the living room discussing, whatever they were discussing.