Chapter 26 - Something Bad

I'm so sorry! I didn't know most of you couldn't read it!ㅠ.ㅠ If I would've known, I would've fixed it. Thank you for notifying me Stephenie....I hope I can call you that. Anyways.....here I hope I fixed it and I hope you guys can read it.

.......

"Tell me." Joo Won pushed.

Nabi sighed and looked at Joo Won. "I...I ran away because Jiyong and I aren't really dating."

Joo Won looked at Nabi for a long few seconds before he was able to speak. "Wait." He started before looking at Nabi with a confused face. "What?"

Nabi closed her eyes and released a deep sigh. "Kwon Jiyong and I aren't dating."

"Bu...But he said....and you....and then the kiss-" He said confused.

"I know it's confusing but I'll explain." She said licking her lips, ready to tell a story. "Where do I start?" She asked herself.

"Maybe, from the beginning." Joo Won suggested sarcastically.

"Okay." Again, Nabi released a breath. "So, once upon a few months ago, my uncle called me to the office to talk to me. I went thinking it had something to do with my job as a trainer or something like that. There, I met Kwon Jiyong. President Yang wasn't specific on the details, but he said that the company was going through a problem that if a scandal broke out from it, it could eventually shut all of YG Entertainment down."

"So he never explained what was going on with the company?" Joo Won asked.

"No, not one detail. Just that it would shut down if it wasn't handled properly." Nabi replied.

"So what does that have to do with what's going on between you and that kid?" Joo Won asked.

"I'm getting there." She says shaking her head. "So, my uncle claimed that a few small unknown publish companies, ones that don't have many views, knew of the issue that was going on within YG Entertainment. I don't know how and I don't know why, they just know. In order to keep those small business from whispering about it, he said that they needed a bigger distraction for well known publish companies to pay attention to instead of the real problem at hand. So President Yang thought he should fight fire with fire so he came up with this scandal as a distractiom." She sighed. "And what's a bigger distraction than Kwon Jiyong, thee Kwon Jiyong dating a nobody like me." She said pointing at herself.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. He asked you two to date? Falsely?" Joo Won asked with shock written on his face.

"Mhm." Nabi nodded. "I was against it at first but you know with everything my uncle has done for my mom and I, especially after what happened between my mom and the sperm donor of mines, how could I not say yes to a favor of his?"

Joo Won let out a breath of shock. "I knew it was weird when you two started dating out of the blue, but since you never said anything, I never questioned it." He closed his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me when this all happened?" He said angrily.

Nabi ran a hand nervously through her hair. "I didn't know how to. This was so hard for me to do with all my problems." She said tears brimming her eyes. "He's an idol and so freaking perfect. What's wrong with him? I don't understand how someone could be so perfect." Nabi said sniffling.

"If he's perfect, why did you run away after the kiss?" Joo Won asked, tucking some loose strands behind her ear.

"Now it just complicates everything!" Nabi sighed, wiping frustratingly at a rebelling tear as it slipped down her cheeks. "We're not even dating in real life. What's going to happen after the kiss? What does this make us? Does this mean he likes me? Does it mean I like him? All these different questions running through my head. I'm more confused than ever."