Chapter 16 - Past and Present

Nabi sighed

Nabi sighed. After teaching three more groups of trainees, she was beat. More than that, she was starving. Her stomach was growling half way through singing during the lesson on her second group. She was making her way up the steps for what felt like the hundredth time that day, and into the hallway of recording studios and dance studios. Her thighs and calves were burning from walking up and down so much stairs today alone but she didn't pay too much attention to them since it didn't hurt too bad. She made her way down the hall to the recording studio Bae Jang Mi had said she would be in. She knew it was the same recording studio Kwon Jiyong would be in, so she was nervous to enter. Nabi knocked on the door and was opened by a guy she knew to be a member of Big Bang. She just didn't know which one.

"Who are you?" He asked in a ignorant tone.

Nabi nervously placed a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm Park Nabi."

"Park Nabi?" He said looking far off as he went into deep thinking. "You look familiar." He said squinting his eyes.

Before he could say anymore, a hand placed itself over his face, pushing him away from the door. He fell to the floor and rolled onto his stomach dramatically. He looked over to Bae Jang Mi in hopes that she'd scold Kwon Jiyong for abusing him, which was useless since she was sitting on the sofa with Choi Seung-Hyun's head laying on her lap, while she ate away at a chocolate bar. Both not paying any attention to Seungri whatsoever.

"Stop answering the door like that Seungri." Kwon Jiyong snapped while he tended to Nabi. "Nabi-ah, are you done working already?" He questioned while checking his watch. "Seems early."

Nabi shook her head but smiled. "No. I came to retrieve Bae Jang Mi. She wanted to eat lunch with me." She replied. "But, I'll come when I'm done." Nabi peered into the room and spotted more people in there than just Kwon Jiyong and Teddy. "Are all these people going to be here when I come?" She asked. "I don't know if you had told anyone about....you know..." She dragged.

Kwon Jiyong smiled reassuringly. "Nobody knows. Not yet. I haven't given them any reason to think that I'm with someone." He explained. "Come in."

Nabi smiled and walked into the studio. Seungri was still laying on the floor, unmotivated in getting back up. He was still thinking about Park Nabi and why she looked familiar. As if Seungri laying on the floor was normal, everyone walked around him and didn't pay too much attention to Big Bamg's maknae laying helplessly on the floor.

"Park Nabi!" Bae Jang Mi smiled excitedly while standing up.

Choi Seung-Hyun's head dropped off her lap and onto the couch. "Yah~" He snapped.

"Sorry." Bae Jang Mi said slightly biting her bottom lip.

Unable to resist his wife's charm, he waved it off with a sigh. "Nevermind."

Bae Jang Mi smirked and turned her attention to Nabi. "Oh, I was waiting for you. I'm in a room full of guys and it's so boring." She said paying no attention to the offensive way she called out the boys. "Let's go!"