Chapter 12 - Husband and Boyfriend

Nabi was bent over with her hands on her knees, breathing hard. Her short hair matted to her forehead from the sweat that dripped down her cheeks and neck. She was already wiped out from work, now she was forced into working out with her best friend, Seo Joo Won. She heard his heavy stepping, ready to attack her but she lifted up her arm and shook it.

"No! I'm exhausted!" She said between her breaths.

"Oh come on! It's only been two months since we last practiced. You're so out of shape." Joo Won teased.

"It's your fault for always being busy with work." She snapped. "I'm done! I can't do any more!"

"Don't you like doing taekwondo?" Joo Won said straightening out his Dobak. "Let's go."

Nabi started backing away from him as he got closer. "I'll buy you food!"

Joo Won stopped mid-attack and smiled. "You said it!"

Nabi shook her head watching Joo Won leave the gym and head to the locker rooms. She sighed, knowing his weakness was food. She used the Dobak's long sleeve to wipe her sweat. Taekwondo helped Nabi contain her usual nervous state. She was thankful to Joo Won who was the only one she liked sparing with. However, it's been over three months since she was last able to practice it.

She finally made her way to the locker rooms so she could take a shower. She was beyond tired and she could already feel the aches and bruises from working out so much. The locker room was exactly how a locker room should look like. Except it was empty. Joo Won owned the whole gym and he was able to close it whenever he wanted while Nabi scolded him for wasting money doing so. However, he didn't care.

"Are you ready to go?" Joo Won asked as Nabi walked out.

He was leaning on the wall with one leg lifted up. He had been waiting for her for over thirty minutes since he left the locker rooms for men. As she walked out, she was now wearing a tank top and jean shorts. She wore a jacket to cover up her arms since it was night already and the air was a little chilly. Her hair was damp from the shower, so she had a towel in her hand, rubbing at her head. She looked like a mad lady.

"Yeah. I'll buy you, only, three sets of something. I'm not paying for any more!" Nabi warned him.

"Alright. Let's go!" He smiled sheepishly.

When Nabi and Joo Won arrived at the YG Dormitory building, instead of going up to her apartment, they went straight to the rooftop. Nabi had it decorated before moving in. Her uncle allowed her to have it as it was one of her conditions on working at the company. Joo Won was following behind her, holding all the bags of food he was going to be eating.

As they entered the rooftop, Joo Won was in awe at the view. The building overlooked the city. During the nights, the thousands of buildings in Seoul lit up the sky. The view was breathtaking from where they stood. Besides that, the decor of the rooftop was amazing as well. It had a rustic look mixed with a camping feel. There were plants growing on most of the furniture on the roof. Another spot had a large table where they were going to be eating on. There was also a hammock on the far end of the roof that was able to out look most of the city. As well as a small tent tucked in the corner of the roof. He was surprised that it even had a bench swing with vines growing up the wood. It looked amazing.

"Wow! How were you able to do this?" Joo Won asked.

Nabi shrugged. "My uncle said I could."

"Have you ever slept in that tent?" Joo Won asked setting the bags of food down.

Nabi stepped onto the table and sat down with her legs crossed. "Nope. One of the building is towering over this building. So I don't want to sleep in it. People might see."