Chapter 31 - Kwon Jiyong

After dropping Nabi off at the dorms, where she said she will be taking her younger sister to the airport, Kwon Jiyong went straight to YG Entertainment to talk about the photos that were posted on SNS. He paid no attention to the looks of employees and other idols in the building that stared at him as he made his way to President Yang's office.

He knocked twice before entering. "President Yang." He bowed.

"Ah! If it isn't the kissing machine that's causing my phone lines to blow up." President Yang says as he looked up from his computer and to the door.

Kwon Jiyong sighs. "Isn't this what you wanted?"

"Yes. But I didn't expect it to be this bad. It's much more worst than when Jang Mi and Seung-Hyun gotten together." President Yang sighs. "Anyway, why are you here?"

Kwon Jiyong went to sit down in a chair facing President Yang's desk. "I want to know if anyone knows who it is. Do they know it's Nabi?"

"Nope. They know it's you." President Yang says leaning back in his office chair and folding his arms across his chest. "Was that all you're worried about?" He asked.

Kwon Jiyong shook his head. "I'm worried about Nabi. Being, not only an ex-member of GEM, but also being the reason for the group's breakup, I don't want her past to be brought up by dating me." Kwon Jiyong says.

President Yang's facial expression didn't change but he did straighten out his posture while sitting in his chair and propped his elbows on his desk. He began rubbing at his chin as he went into deep thinking. He never thought that Nabi's past would be involved in this scandal he had asked the two to be involved in. He hadn't thought that far. President Yang knew how brutal the media could be on an idol so he was mad at himself for not thinking about this. A hand ran up his face, hoping to rid the stress only for it to fail him.

"Alright. I didn't think this far ahead with the matter but for now I'll think of something." President Yang says.

"I already gotten her a new phone with a new number. It'll be harder for reporters to get a hold of her number for awhile. I made sure only a few people have her number." Kwon Jiyong says seriously.

"What about her Kakao? Or her Line? Did you make sure she stayed off of that?" President Yang asks.

Kwon Jiyong sighed. "Luckily I still have her old phone with her old phone number so she had to renew her Kakao for that phone." He smiles happily. "And she doesn't own a Line."

"You did well." President Yang nodded. "I didn't know you cared this much about my niece."

Kwon Jiyong looked away guiltily. "I do care for her. I don't want her past to be brought up and displayed on SNS or anything. The moment they find out who she is and that she's an ex-member of GEM, these sharks are going to attack."

"I understand. If that happens, I will do everything in my power to stop it." President Yang smiles. "For now, u will try and work on something. Now go rest for your comeback. I'll try and figure everything out."

Kwon Jiyong nodded his head and stood up ready to leave, bowing as he did so. He went to the dorms to shower and spend the rest of his time indoors. Nabi had informed him on her stay at her mother's house over the weekend. Again, he made sure she would text him when she arrives there. It would be awhile since she had to drop off Nara to the airport.

When Kwon Jiyong arrived to the dorm, he began his trip to the bathroom to shower. Showering in hot water is always the best way to relax, especially during winter. He let the hot water run down his body as he relaxed into the shower.

After his shower, he went to his room and sat on his bed. He wore nothing but his boxers as he continuously ran a towel through his hair to help dry it. His free hand reached over for his phone that sat aimlessly on the bed. After sliding the code for the phone to unlock, he saw he had a couple of messages here and there which were pretty normal. However, one read Nabi's new phone and he instantly pressed it so he could read the message.