Chapter 67 - Missing In Action

Nabi laid next to Kwon Jiyong, wearing his shirt, which honestly didn't cover much. It literally stopped below her butt. Even lifting her arms would cause the shirt to climb up her body. She smiled remembering the events of the night before. Kwon Jiyong made her feel loved. He made her feel wanted. Especially in a way she has never experienced before.

Nabi looked at him sleeping on his back as his bare chest flaunted all his tattoos. She was never a tattoo kind of girl but it suited him well. Her fingertips ran over his skin, tracing the ink of his tattoo. She smiled hearing him lightly snore while his chest rumbled under her finger. Before she could do anything her phone beeped, indicating she had a text message. She wondered if it was Nara.

Slowly, Nabi slipped out of Kwon Jiyong's bed as quiet as possible and went over to her jeans that were in his living area of Kwon Jiyong's room and dug through the pockets for her phone. When she fished it out of her jeans, she began reading the message. Her eyes instantly grew big. She looked at Kwon Jiyong, watching his figure continue to sleep. She sighed and began putting her clothes on.

........

Kwon Jiyong began to stir as the sun shined into his room from the open window. He opened one eye as he stared at the alarm clock at his bedside, reading that it was half past ten. Turning his body around, he was expecting to find Nabi, only to find the other half of his bed to be empty. Sitting up he began looking around his room to see if she was sitting in his living room. It was just as empty as Nabi's side of the bed. He looked back to the other half of his bed where he'd thought Nabi would be laying down to find a note laying on her pillow.

 He looked back to the other half of his bed where he'd thought Nabi would be laying down to find a note laying on her pillow

Kwon Jiyong smiled brightly looking at the note. He lifted his hands up in victory of finally getting Nabi to say those words to him. It wasn't in person but he would have to take it for now. He will later on make her say it to him. To his face.

He stood up and made his way to his bathroom to get ready for work. He didn't want to take too long since he was already going to be late for producing Lee Hi's title track for her new album. After he finished showering, he stepped into his very large closet with a towel wrapped around his waist. He began searching through his loads of clothes hanging neatly on hangers, looking for something to wear. He wanted to dress nicely for the day. He wanted Nabi to be satisfied with the way he looked. He knew she wouldn't care, but he felt like he should try.
Kwon Jiyong got dressed, placing a watch over his wrist. He walked over to his messy bed and sat on it. He pulled his phone off the charger and held down his number two on his dial pad. Instantly calling Nabi's number. He started playing with his hands nervously waiting for her to pick up. He didn't know why, but he was excited to hear her voice.

"Hello?" Nabi's voice rang on the other end.

"Nabi-ah, where-"

"Oppa, I'm sorry but I'm actually really busy right now. I'll talk to you later." Nabi's voice said.