Chapter 58 - Unlikely Turnouts

Kwon Jiyong stared at the pillows and blankets folded neatly on the corner of the couch. To Nabi and Nara's surprise, their mom allowed Kwon Jiyong to stay in the house over night. Her usual strict nature, gone, vanished, evaporated into thin air. Their mom gave a fit when Nabi decided to move into the dorms during her trainee days, instead of staying with her. While their mom almost burnt the house down with anger when Nara told her about wanting to continue on her studies in Japan instead of Korea. But now, she just let, not only man, but one dating her daughter, sleep within the same house. All her morals completely up and flew right out the window. (A/N: Korean mothers are strict like this)

"Good morning." Nara smiled at Kwon Jiyong as she came down.

"Hey Nara." Kwon Jiyong smiled back although he was tired too.

"There are a ton of new tooth brushes in the bathroom down in here. Joo Won oppa bought a lot just in case he slept over. He never did." Nara sighed in disappointment.

"Is Nabi up?" Kwon Jiyong asked ignoring Nara's morning banter with her obvious sleepy voice. "Don't worry about the toothbrushes, I found them fine. Thank you."

"No. It will be awhile. I'm actually going to go back to sleep. I came down for a drink. Us Parks aren't really good in the morning." Nara said followed by a yawn. "Good night."

Kwon Jiyong looked down at his phone and saw that it was nine in the morning. A usual time someone wakes up. He shrugged and decided to just sit on the couch, next to his stack of folded blankets. It was quiet for a few minutes when he heard house slippers being dragged across the wooden floor and loud tired groans. Leaning over to see who it was had caused a smile to spread across his lips.

Nabi's long hair ran down her back but a lot of strands were standing up in different places. She had both arms above her head as she groaned quietly to herself. Kwon Jiyong stood up and followed her to the kitchen. He watched her walk over to the island and poured herself water with the water pitcher that was always kept there. She groaned as if she was in pain from just drinking water when really she was mad at the fact she had to come down to get her own water after asking Nara to get her some.

Kwon Jiyong smiled and went up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist causing her to flinch but relaxed when she noticed it was just Kwon Jiyong. After placing the cup back on the table, she placed her hands over Kwon Jiyong's that were intertwined over her stomach.

"Why is it, that even in the morning, my Dwaeji is so cute?" Kwon Jiyong asks.

Nabi rolled her eyes at the nickname he had given her. "Because I just am."

Nabi smiled and turned in his grasp, placing her hands around the back of his neck and propped up on his shoulders. He was shock that she turned suddenly but it still caused him to smile at her. He really did find her cute. Especially with her cheeks and her beautiful eye smile. Her bare face always surprised him of her natural beauty. No matter how much times he saw or will see her beautiful bare face, he felt like it would only get better.

"How come you never said that word to me?" Kwon Jiyong asks.

Nabi slightly tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at his question. "What word?" She asks.

"Something to do with the way you feel about me." He says.

Nabi bit the corner of her bottom lip before replying, "Why? I thought that the guys always say it first." She says.

"That's a sexist claim girls use when they're unsure of their feelings. Are you unsure of your feelings towards me?" He asks. "And besides, I did say it first." Kwon Jiyong added.