Chapter 74 - Information Overload

"The second part of the will is ready." Lawyer Ahn says laughing through the phone.

"What?" Nabi asked as she pulled the phone away from her to check the screen and saw an unfamiliar number. "Lawyer Ahn?"

"Yes." Lawyer Ahn sighed.

"But how did you know?" She asked looking around. "How did you know I was crying?"

"You're mom's request. She told me to hire interns to follow you so that I would know when your father would try to approach you. It was brilliant. Interns! I don't have to pay them." She says sighing in content.

"You're making no sense!" Nabi complained. "What are you talking about?"

"At the end of the street, there is a black van. There should be two guys and three girls inside. Get in the van and they'll bring you to me." Lawyer Ahn says.

Nabi shook her head confused. "You're not making any sense. Lawyer Ahn, you had people following me?"

"They're interns. They do what I tell them to do. Anyways, hurry on down. I don't like waiting." With that Lawyer Ahn hung up.

Nabi placed the phone back into her pockets. She looked around the streets and spotted a black van. Slowly, she made her way to the van not sure if Lawyer Ahn was a sane person or not. She reached the black van, and tried her best to see through the tinted glass. However, the moment she leaned close, the door slid open to reveal exactly what Lawyer Ahn said. Two guys and three girls. However, she didn't expect the rubbish that scattered the floor, the large tech equipment or the fact that they were all young looking.

"You guys are the interns that Lawyer Ahn spoke with me about?" Nabi asked shyly as they all nodded.

Before looking up and down the streets, she got into the van, sitting herself next to a guy with glasses. He smiled at her while the girl in the driver's seat started the van up and began driving off to, Nabi's guess, Lawyer Ahn's lawfirm. The van had an odd smell, even the look of the interns were odd to Nabi.

Nabi cleared her throat and asked, "How long have you guys been following me?"

The one who drove spoke up. "Since your mom's funeral."

"What were you guys reporting back to Lawyer Ahn?" She asked.

The guy who sat next to her spoke up. "Everything. Where you went. Who you were with. How long you stayed in one place."

"Well, isn't this kind of illegal?" Nabi asked with a noticeable sigh.

"Eh~" The guy next to her says with a light shrug.

Sighing with frustration, Nabi stopped talking. She began concentrating her thoughts on the will. She wondered why her mom decided to have two wills and make it complicated like this. It made her wonder what the second will was waiting for. If it had a set time for Nabi or was there something that triggered it. She also wondered why did Lawyer Ahn make five people follow her without her knowledge. She was so confused.

..............

"Nabi!" Lawyer Ahn says with a smile.

Nabi bowed politely. "Hello." She says.

"Secretary Oh, cancel my next meeting." She says.

"But Ma'am, that's with the Golden Food Industry. You mustn't cancel." She says.

Sighing and rubbing her temple she nodded. "Fine. Just move it down an hour or two. Make it two."

After going in, Nabi sat in the same chair she sat in when she came for the reading of the first will. Lawyer Ahn excitedly sat across from her. Nabi waited for her to give her the second will but Lawyer Ahn just sat across from her with a knowing smile. She didn't even say anything since sitting down. So Nabi looked around awkwardly.