Chapter 43 - Nabi's Modeling Career

"Date me." Kwon Jiyong says.

For a second, Nabi didn't answer. She was shocked at hearing it. After getting to know him for awhile, she had to admit that she was starting to like him. His image looked different from the one that is showed out to the public. She didn't know if it was because she just didn't know him enough or she was just thinking too far into the matter.

"I know you said we can't date until we know each other better, but I can't. I'm insensitive and can only see things from my perspective and feelings. I like you and that's all I need for us to date." Kwon Jiyong explained and cupped her cheeks to keep her face steady to look at him properly. "Date me. You won't need to do anything else but date me and be by my side."

"Jiyong." Nabi dragged out as she placed her hands over his.

"What are you afraid of?" Kwon Jiyong asked, dropping his hands away from Nabi's face. "Have you been hearing things about me?"

Nabi stood up and turned her back to Kwon Jiyong. "It's not that." She says softly.

Kwon Jiyong stood up and went to stand in front of her. He tucked a fist under her chin and made her look up at him, which wasn't that big of a difference since there weren't any big height differences between the two. He placed a hand over a pale cheek, and a hand over her shoulder. He began stroking the smooth skin of her cheek as he stared into her eyes.

"Tell me." He says in a soft and gentle tone.

Nabi closed her eyes and inhaled. "Will you be willing to date me?" She asked.

"Are you even listening to anything I had said?" He asked as he playfully flicked her forehead with the hand that was placed over her cheek. "Yes! I'm willing to take you as mine."

Slowly, a small smile spread across Nabi's lips as she stared up at Kwon Jiyong. With a free hand, she placed her hand over his jaw and the other on the opening of his jacket. She used it to pull him closer to her before she placed her lips against his while tilting her head at a better angle. Soon, her hands were wrapped around his neck and his his arms wrapped around her waist, hugging her against his chest.

Kwon Jiyong could smell how strong her shampoo or conditioner was as a light wind blew towards them. All his senses heightened as he began noticing all his senses become clouded over by Nabi. He could taste her and smell her. His eyes were closed but he knew her eyes were closed without even looking. He didn't know if the loud pounding was his heart in his chest or hers. He couldn't pay too much attention to it since he was preoccupied with his lips on Nabi's.

"Is that yes?" Kwon Jiyong asks as they break apart for air.

Nabi smiled and gave him a light kiss on his lips. "Yes."

Nabi yelped out in surprise as Kwon Jiyong picked her up and spun her around happily. She used his shoulder for support while laughing into the crook of his neck. He laughed happily as he spun her around, watching her long hair whip around her.

"You're that happy?" Nabi asked.

"Yes. And you're coming along to my schedule tomorrow."

Nabi chuckled and shook her head. "Alright." She smiled.

.........

Kwon Jiyong and Nabi were in the dressing room for his last schedule. He was currently getting his makeup and hair done to attend a variety show. He had informed Nabi that she could sit off set and watch him. It was basically him sitting on an overly designed table with a bunch of other idols talking and discussing what they're currently promoting while joking around with one another.