Chapter 29 - A Date

Nabi smiled as she waved off to the last bit of trainees that she was helping during vocal practice. She began packing her belongings and organizing the papers President Yang required her to fill out on the progress of each trainee. It was due today which is why she was headed to her uncle's office.

Nabi sighed as she pulled her handbag up her shoulder, and straightened up the paper work, she hugged the paper work close to her chest as she exited the training room. She of course, made sure Joo Won was nowhere in site, not sure if he was still holding a grudge against her or not. She made her way down the busy halls, passing idols like it was normal. She was happy her day continued on smoothly. It was the weekend so she was also happy because her sister is going back to where she came from. Not literally but just back to Japan.

"Nabi." President Yang smiles as Nabi entered his office.

Nabi bowed and smiled. "Hello uncle." She walked up to his desk and piled the stacks of paper onto the wooden top. "I've finished the paper work on trainee evaluation."

President Yang nodded with a dissatisfied expression. "More paper work." He said in feign excitement.

Nabi chuckled. "You ordered it and I obliged. Anyways, I've got to go home and shower." Nabi bowed as she got ready to learn. "Hope the company is working well. Jiyong and I are getting along quite well." She said in a monotonous way while exiting President Yang's office.

As soon as Nabi walked down the hall and away from her uncle's office, she was pushed, causing her to be pushed into a corner. Nabi turned ready to snap but stopped and gulped as she saw Kwon Jiyong's piercing eyes stare at her. Her eyes grew noticeably big as she stared at him. He gotten closer to her, cornering her in with a smirk.

"Dwaeji." He says lowly.

"Could you stop calling me that?" She asks breaking eye contact.

"What? Dwaeji? Why?" He smirks placing his hand on the wall right next to Nabi's head and leaning all his weight on it. "I think it's cute."

"You're basically calling me fat." Nabi sighed biting her bottom lip.

Kwon Jiyong's eyes fell from hers, down to her redden cheeks and a smile crept up his lips. "You owe me a date. Let's get going."

"But I...I haven't showered yet. I was dancing all day with the trainees and I was sweating a lot earlier. Plus my hair is all...."

"You look and smell fine." Kwon Jiyong says. "Let's go."

Nabi looked down at her wrist. It was being tightly gripped by Kwon Jiyong as he led her down the steps to the YG lobby. There, he stopped at one of the many tables and chairs and took a thick winter jacket off of one of the chairs. He placed it around Nabi, helping her pull her arms through the thick coat. Kwon Jiyong paid no attention to the curious eyes that would glance their way and then return to whisper amongst the group they were currently mingling with. Nabi just stood there with wide eyes and helplessly let him take control of her arms and her body. Her brain was no longer working anyways.

"Does that feel warm?" He asks.

Nabi nodds. "What about you?" She says pointing at his lack of warm clothes on his body.

"I have mines right here." He says taking the other jacket off of the chair.

Nabi watched as he pulled the jacket over his body and zipped it up. He went over to Nabi and zipped up her jacket, then placing his hand over her warm redden cheek. He smiled rubbing the smooth surface of her cheek with a thumb. After admiring her soft skin and cheeks, that were getting redder by the second, and her big brown button eyes that stared at him with curiosity, he was ready to go.