Chapter 53 - Pandora Box

Nabi and Kwon Jiyong arrived to the dorms around late afternoon. The moment Nabi went into her dorm, she went straight to bed, too exhausted to do anything else. She slept her whole afternoon away and into the early hours of the next day, where she felt someone shake her awake.

"Nabi! Wake up."

Nabi's groaned out in annoyance with her eyes still closed. "What?"

"Nabi!" Joo Won shouted while smacking the back of her head.

"Oh my gosh! What?! Why?! What do you need?!" She snapped in one breath as she sat up from her sleeping position. "Oppa? What are you doing here?" Nabi asked with annoyance in her voice. She rubbed a hand up and down her face before paying attention to the alarm clock on her bedside table. "It's four in the morning. Did you come here to die after waking me up?"

"I know. I'm sorry but this is important. I came to show you this." Joo Won says.

Nabi groaned. "At four in the morning? Couldn't this have waited for another time? Like never? I'm tired." She whined. "Don't you have a flight today?" She asks.

"It's in two hours. But look." Joo Won says handing Nabi his phone.

Nabi sighed and took hold of it as she began reading the screen. Instantly, her eyes grew wide with shock, instantly becoming wide awake. "G-Dragon spotted out camping with family, famous models and some band mates. Daesung, who couldn't attend the gathering, was seen on set of his variety show along side his other cast members. Some fans speculate that G-Dragon lied about not having a girl friend who is famous, due to the outcome of both his and Kiko Mizuhara's relationship that had yet to be confirmed and only speculated. Soon led to the fallout of both unfollows on SNS. Fans believe that, due to their relationship outcome, G-Dragon wanted to keep his, now, model girlfriend a secret. Other fans claimed that these models are friends of Kwon Dami, G-Dragon's sister, and were just there to hang out without any relations towards the BigBang leader. However, Dispatch has spotted this person (Photo of Nabi) who had fit the blurry and unclear description of G-Dragon's earlier photos with an unknown female in the park. It was later revealed that the identity of the girl in the park with G-Dragon and with him at the campsite is Park Nabi, a former member of Gem who disbanded shortly after debut due to her own disappearance from their debut stage. It has been over ten years since she had disappeared from media outlets, making this her first appearance into the media spotlight since her band's disbandment." Nabi scrolled all the way back up to look for the date. "This was published on Saturday?" She asked while hyperventilating.

Joo Won placed his hands over her shoulders and squeezed them lightly. "Look at me. Breath. In and out. You need to breath." He demanded, waiting for Nabi to turn her head to look him in the eye and do what he commanded her to do. "Calm down. You need to calm down. You're going to have another panic attack."

"What am I going to do?" She says breathing hard. "They're going to do it again. They're going to come after me."

Joo Won pulled her into a tight hug, hushing her cries. She cried into his chest as he rocked her back and forth, soothing her from her panicking body. He needed to calm her down. He hasn't seen her like this since a few days after her group's disbandment. He sighed as he felt her shivering. He thought she was actually doing better. All these years to heal and she still got like this when she sees hate messages.

"You're going to be late for your flight. You should go." Nabi says after calming down. "I'm fine." Joo Won looked at her with a worrisome expression. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me." She repeated.