Chapter 22 - Contemplation

Kwon Jiyong sat in his fitted suit. He yawned tired from staying up and waiting for Nabi to text him. When she finally did, she had told him to rest well and to do good during the interview. The interview was a simple one that would help promote his album before it's released. Everyone knew it was him who was coming back with a solo but now the interview would give a little insight on what the album was all about. When the interviewer finally walked in, Kwon Jiyong stood up and shook the interviewer's hand.

(Interviewer) (Kwon Jiyong)

"It's been awhile." Kwon Jiyong smiles.

"It's good to see you. You look well." The interviewer smiled. "Shall we get started?" He asked Kwon Jiyong.

"Yes."  Kwon Jiyong said eagerly.

"Well it's been awhile since you've done any solo albums or songs. What's the difference from creating an album from back then and from now?" The interviewer asked.

"I'm getting older every year. I'm learning something new all the time. It's always a different experience for me, emotionally and mentally, when writing an album."

"Emotionally and mentally, what do you mean by that?"

"I have different emotions when writing the lyrics. I also have a different mentality while coming up with this up coming album."

"And if I'm correct, the name of the album is 나지 지나: Born Through. What does that mean?"

"This album is done differently from the other albums from the past. I didn't do any collaborations on any of the tracks for this album. I've been given the chance to but this album has only me on it. Born Through is a name I've chosen to show that I'm being a the same person but born through life differently." Kwon Jiyong chuckles awkwardly at the explanation President Yang had told him to give when asked about the name of the album. "It sounds weird but that's just who I am." He lied with a light chuckle.

"That sounds like a title you would use. What do you expect to give to us through this album that hasn't been done in the other albums befor?"

"Nothing much. I planned this album and built it up just for my liking. I don't care about the negative criticism that will come from this because it's an album that I was happy with." He said then added a light chuckle. "Of course I have to get permission from President Yang first."

The interviewer laughed. "Isn't it always the same. What are your future plans that you have as a group leader for Big Bang? Any comebacks in the near future?"

"I do plan on coming back with the other members but it's all the matter of the perfect time to do so."

"What would be the perfect time? Why is it hard for you all to come back?"

"Well, with Seungri running the university, Daesung is busy with his own personal career, Youngbae is enjoying his time off especially alongside his girlfriend and even with Seung-Hyun hyung newly married to Jang Mi. It's understandable why it's so hard to come together for a comeback." Kwon Jiyong explained.