Chapter 33 - What To Do

Nabi sighed as she sat on her bed. She had been texting Kwon Jiyong but had gotten no reply. It was like he had said, he wouldn't be able to tend to her like a normal guy would. She couldn't believe how busy he was that he couldn't send a simple text message. Just an emoji. That's all she asked for. Bae Jang Mi had said that even when Choi Seung-Hyun was busy, he would always text her. So she didn't understand why it was so hard for him to send a simple emoji.

Nabi stood up and sighed. She was over it. She needed to get ready for work. She headed for the bathroom where she brushed her teeth, fixed her hair and applied makeup. She then proceeded back to her room where she stripped out of her pajamas and into something comfortable. She wore long Johns under her skinny jeans to help keep her warm and she wore a regular t-shirt. She picked up her big black jacket with fur on the hood and pulled both sides over her shoulders as she slipped both arms in. The jacket went down to he knees and definitely felt warm enough to take on winter.

After leaving the building, she felt the cold air instantly hitting her face. She sighed and noticed the light cloud that left her mouth when she did so. She began making her way to the YG Building that wasn't far from the dorms. However, the cold winter made it feel like forever. It hadn't yet snowed but the clouds hanging around in the sky showed that it would snow soon. Despite that fact, the streets were crowded. People covering their bodies from head to toe to protect themselves from the freezing winter air.

The building was buzzing with employees working. Black vans lined the parking lot, setting idols ready to go with their schedule for the day. Nabi waved to the security guard who let her pass through the door with a smile. Almost instantly the warmth of the building hit her and she shrugged off her jacket and held it in her arms

Like the past few days, she hasn't heard anything from Kwon Jiyong. Not one simple emoji like he had said he would try to do. She wasn't going to lie and say it didn't hurt her. Of course she watched his performances here and there. She's seen photos of him online and on jumbo screens around the city. She's heard about his up coming appearances on different variety shows. She has also heard he was going to do a few interviews over sea. Attend fashion shows and after performing on music shows he's going to hold a solo concert around Asia for a six days. All of this had reached her own ears by the mouth of her uncle. Who was dying to tell her what his schedule looked like.

"Teacher, you're here." Nabi stopped while entering her class. "We were waiting for you." One of the boys say.

"What are you guys doing here? Are you guys going to keep bugging me about your debut date? You guys should really talk about it with President Yang." Nabi says walking to her desk.

"Good news. We're going to be debut in a few days." Park Sung Wook says.

Nabi clapped happily for them. "That's good. I'm so proud of you guys." She smiled. "So when are your videos being released?" Nabi asked.

Kang Won Sik spoke up. "Our posters on 'Who's Next?' Is being released tomorrow."

"And then our music video is being released in four days. Then our debut stage is on Music Bank four days after that." Kang Joon Ki says with excitement. "You're going to be coming right?" He asks. "It's on a Friday so you can't say you're teaching."

"Joon Ki-ah!" Nabi sighed. "I thought you guys wouldn't remember." She pouted. "Fine. I don't understand why I have to be there."

"You're like our mom." Song In Soo cheers.

Nabi looked at him weirdly. "I've only been your teacher for two months. I'm also too young to be your mom. We're probably six years apart. I'm barely a teacher." She says. "Let alone a mother figure."