Chapter 1

4 years later feona is 13. Ariana already had her son. His name is Bennett Anderson Good. He's 5. They moved to Chicago. Dean is still a wrestler and Ariana is a Stay at home mom.

Ariana pov
"COME ON FEONA!!!!!THAT'S A FOWEL" I yelled. I'm at Feona's basketball game. Bennett is at home with a babysitter.

The other team keep cheating. But it doesn't matter. We have 32 to there 18. The game is almost over. We're in the 4th quarter with only 1 minute left. I'm glad because I had a long day. I haven't gotten any sleep in the last......2Months.When dean visited.

It's hard waking up at 5 cooking cleaning stopping fights washing clothes.

Try doing that 5 times a day. It's horrible. The bell wrang. Finally. The game is over. I can go home and go to---. Well cook and clean.

I jumped off of the bleachers. Feona walked up to me. "Ready to go" I asked her. "Yeah but my coach wants to speak with you" I sighed. "Where is he" I asked. "Walking over here now" I turned around and he was walking up to us.

"Mrs.Good! I've been wanting to speak with you" the coach said. "Well. Now you have your chance" I said with a weak smile. "Feona can you give us a minute" the coach asked. She nodded and ran off to the rest of the team.

"Feona isn't into basketball anymore" he said. I looked confused. "What are you talking about?" "She told me she wants to quit basketball" I sighed. "I'll talk to her" "thanks because she's one of the best players on the team. Who does she get it from?" "Her dad" "ahh. I never met him before" he said. "And you never will" I walked around him.

"Feona let's go" she said goodbye to her friends and ran over to me.
"Do you need anything before we go home" "No. I'm good" she pulled out her phone and start to text. I sighed.

---------
We pulled up to the house. Is my baby sister having a party!! "Cool. I'm going" Feona said and got out. "Oh my gosh" I got out and stormed into the house. Ugh!

The strong smell of beer. Bodies all over each other. She made it stink in here and it's a reck. "SARAH" I called out. "SARAH" a hand covered my eye. "Guess who" a voice said. "Get your hand off of me" I grabbed the hand and flipped it over. Oh wait. "Hey dean. I didn't know it was you" I helped him back up. "Whats with the party" "Sarah" he sighed. He got on the table. "Really dean now I have to re-clean that" he raised his eyebrows at me. "IF YOU DON'T LIVE HERE LEAVE OR ELSE I'M CALLING THE COPS" dean yelled. Everyone started running out. More mess I have to clean tonight. When they were all gone. Dean turned off the music.

I sighed. The house is trashed. "Mr and Mrs.Good" Sarah ran up to me and gave me a hug. "I miss you guys" I pushed her off of me. "Where is my son" "um. In the pool" she said looking down. "What? He can't swim!" I ran off to the back door and ran outside. He had his feet dangling in the water.

He looked at me and smiled. "It's time to come in sweet they're gone" he smiled and ran over to me. I picked him up and walked back into the house.

Dean walked up to me. "Can you take him upstairs while I clean up" he nodded and took him. I sighed.

I wet a cloth and start scrubbing the stains all over the wall. "You need help" dean asked. "No. I got it" "You look really tired when was the last time you got rest" he said. "I'm not sleepy" I said walking back into the kitchen. I threw the cloth down and grabbed a broom. "Let me help. You need sleep" dean said. I sighed. "No. Dean. I have to cook and clean" I heard him sigh.

1 In the morning

I'm finally done cleaning. I have 4 hours before I have to get ready. I walked upstairs to me and Dean room. He was in there sleep. I took my shoes off and sat in the opposite side of the bed and went to sleep.