Chapter 13

Dean pov
How long does it take to do surgery. It's been hours. I'm hungry and tired but I'm not leaving.

"Jonathan Good" a nurse said I got up and walked to her. "Relationship" she asked. "I'm her husband" she nodded and brought me to the back. We walked to her room and I ran to her side.

She was asleep. She has bruises on her face. "Why isn't she awake" I asked the nurse. "She's in a coma. The car hit her pretty bad" I sighed. "Has she ever been in a coma before" she asked. "Yes for----for 2 years" I said. "I'm sorry sir. I'll leave you two alone" she said and walked out. I sat down in the chair.

"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have let you leave. I should've just listen to you. I was all you had left. Your all I have left that I love. I love you Ariana. Please don't die. Please don't leave me. I fucking love you! I understand now. Just wake up so we can be together. I'll give you another child if that's what you want. I'll quit WWE for you. I'll do whatever. Just please stay with me--" The door opened. I looked up and saw Roman and The Bellas.

"What are you doing here" I asked wiping my tears away. "Hunter told us what happened and he gave us his private plane so we could come. I'm sorry" Roman said. "You didn't have to" I told them. "We're the only family you have. We weren't gonna let you be here by yourself" Brie said. Brie came over and hugged me. "It's ok. She'll make it" she wispered to me. I started crying again and hugged her back. The first time I actually hugged a girl that I care about besides Ariana.

Brie moved back. "Dean you need me to get you anything" Nikki asked. "A blanket" she nodded and left out. Brie followed behind her. Roman patted my back. "What happened" he asked me. I sighed.

Feona pov
"Feona" Frankie called from downstairs. I came downstairs. "What" I asked annoyed. "Don't talk to me with that attitude" he said. "What do you want you gay freak" he rolled his eyes. "We're going out to eat. Unless--" "I rather starve" I said and went back upstairs to my room. That was once my mom's room. My phone ranged. I read the caller ID. Auntie coco. I answered it. "Hi auntie" "Hey sweetie. How's it going" she asked. "Horrible" "I have an early birthday present. You may not like it but you want be with them" she said. "What is it" "I'M GOING TO BE YOUR FOSTER PARENT" she screamed. "Oh my gosh really!" "No. Brie is but you still will be close to me and your real parents" "Can I talk to my mom and dad" I asked her. "No not right now. I'll explain when you get her Tuesday. I gotta go" "ok. Bye" "bye" I hunged up. I can't wait to get the hell out of here.

Dean pov
I told him everything. "As much as I love you. It's kharma. She's a bitch and she'll ruined your life. I'll tell WWE that you me and the bellas are taking time off. We're not leaving you like this" he said taking his phone out.

I love my family.

---------------------
I don't know about you guys. But this is a sad chapter. It made me cry........SIKE!!! I never cry. But still a sad chapter. If you get the song that goes with the chapter.