Chapter 14

4 months later
Dean pov
Nikki brought us some blankets pillows food and movies. We're staying at the hospital with Ariana. The nurses said they understood and let us stay but if something happens to Ariana just press the button for them to come.

We're watching hotel traselvania 2. This is hilarious. We're got to the part where they where dancing and started laughing. There was a familiar laugh. We all looked at Nikki. "What that wasn't me" we looked at brie. "I don't laugh like that" Brie said. "Ariana" Nikki said. We looked back at her. She hasn't made a movement in 4 months. Roman patted my back. Telling me to go check on her. I nodded getting up and walking to her side. "Ariana" I said grabbing her hand. Nothing happened. I sighed. "Wake up. I miss you" I wispered in her air. I felt her squeezed my hand.

My eyes widen. I moved back. "You ok dean" Brie asked me. "She just squeezed my hand" I said. I looked down at her. Her eyes were closed. "What" Nikki turned on the lights and everyone went around the bed.

"Ariana" I said. She squeezed my hand again. Her eyes squinted. She squeezed my hand again. I looked at everyone. She started shaking a bit. "Shit. GO GET A DOCTOR" I semi yelled. Brie ran out and came back in with doctors. "You guys have to leave" the doctors pushed us out.

"What just happened" Brie asked. I walked up to the door and looked in. They where all around her so I couldn't see. Some doctors turned around and looked at me then turned back around.

"What's going on" Roman asked. "I Don't know they're surrounding her" I said turning around and facing them. I walked back up to them. The door opened and a doctor came out.
"She's trying to wake up out of the coma" he said. "Whenever she wakes up. She'll remember you guys. But those dead or hate. She want" he said. I nodded and he walked off. "That's not good" Nikki said. I turned around twords her. "Brie is adopting Feona back and what if she brings up Bennett" Nikki said. I face palm myself. "Wait. Your getting Feona back" I asked Brie. "Yeah. So she can be around you guys" she said. I mouthed a thank you to her. She nodded.

The doctors walked out and told is we could go back in. We walked in. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before sitting in my seat.