Chapter 33

Ariana pov
I walked into the hotel room. Dean was pacing around. He looked up at me. I closed the door as he walked over to me. He smashed his lips onto mine. He cupped my cheeks and leaned his forehead on mine.

"Don't ever leave like that again" he said. I nodded. "Are you ok" I nodded. "Are you hungry" he asked. I shook my head. "Speak to me" he demanded. "I'm ok" I said. He stared at me for a moment. He pulled me into the bedroom. Brie and Nikki was holding Jacob. I sighed. "Hey Ariana. Are you ok" they asked. "Give me him" Dean said. Brie handed him Jacob. "Here" dean said trying to give me Jacob. "I don't want him" I said and pushed him back to him. "Hold him" "No. He doesn't like me" he sighed. "Can you guys give us a minute" he asked the bellas. They got up and left out. "He's acting like this because he haven't seen you in a month" "Dean you left for 2 months and he still loves you. But I don't feel good and I just want to be alone for 1 month and he hates" "He hangs around Brie and Nikki more-" "Then maybe they should be his mother!!" I exclaimed. "Calm down" "NO! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF TRYING TO LOVE  SOMEONE AND THEY DON'T LOVE ME. THEY JUST HURT ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS, ESPECIALY IF IT'S YOUR SON! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING MYSELF" I said and burst out crying. The baby started crying. "Brie" Dean called out. The door opened. Dean handed him to her and she walked out.

"Come here" he said closing the door. I shook my head wiping my tears. He walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. I started crying harder. "Shh. It's ok" he said rubbing my back. "It's not" I pulled back. "We shouldn't have never had him" I said and plopped on the bed. "Don't talk like that" he sat by me. "Tomorrow spend the whole day with him. And it'll change, I'm promise you" I sighed. "Ok" "until then" he quickly pulled me on his lap making me squeal. "I have business to handle with you" he said and pulled me into a kiss.

-----------------
I collapsed on top of him trying to catch my breath. "Gosh. I think I may be the one sore" he said. I chuckled. "That was amazing" I said rolling off of him. "I'm the only one who can make you feel that way" he looked at me. I smiled. "Dean. You love wrestling. Just go. I'll be ok" I said. "You need surgery" "I'll get it. Just go. You love wrestling and I don't want to take that from you" he sighed. "If it makes you happy"