Chapter 26

2months later
Dean pov
I can't believe what I'm doing. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FUCKING STUPID I AM!! I told her I would never ever hurt her and I did. I have a match with Seth and I can't believe I said it but I told him to hit me with a chair. Just knock me the hell out.

My music played and I walked out to the arena. I heard someone call my name. I looked over and saw Ariana. I walked over to her and hugged her.  "I miss you" she mumbled. The WWE universe was going crazy. I moved back and winked at her before rolling into the ring. Seth music played and he walked down to the ring.

Twords the end of the match.

Seth was getting ready to hit me with the chair. Now that I think about it. I'll just tell Ariana. I felt a sharp pain go through my head everything blacked out.

     Dream:

Its this girl that looks exactly like this girl I knew back in my moxely days. Her body is wow. She's so freaking hot.

"Katy" I yelled so she can hear me. She looked up at me and smiled. She walked over to me. "Hey mox" "It's dean now" "Well.. Dean. You look really really nice now" she said eye balling me. "Thanks you too" "How about we go to my hotel room and get to know each other better" she said rubbing my shoulder. "Or.." I pulled her into me. "We can just go to my car" I smirked.

"Jonathan Good" I turned around. Got dammit. It's Nikki Brie Roman and Renee. What the fuck why is Renee doing with them.

"What the fuck are you doing" Roman growled. "I'm his girlfriend" she said. "No the fuck your not. His girlfriend is at home pregnant now back the fuck off before I kill you" Nikki growled. "Ugh! I'm leaving. Here's my number" she gave me a note and walked off. "Dean please tell me your not cheating on ariana" brie said. I sighed and looked down. "Dean if you don't stop this I will tell ariana" Nikki said. I shot my head up at him. "And I'm taking the baby with me" she added. "Your not taking my child" "That kid needs a father figure and if needed I'll raise that kid myself" Roman said. "I'm calling her" Renee said. "NO!!" I exclaimed. "Please we didn't do anything I just saw her" I begged. Renee passed the phone to Roman. "Roman your my best friend please" I begged. He sighed and hunged up. "Jonathan I'll fucking kill you if I find out you did something with her" Nikki said. "Let's go guys" Roman said they turned around and walked off.

_________Part2________

I'm backstage at WWE walking around. Me and Kacy have talked. And when I say talk I mean sex. I miss having sex with Ariana alot though.

"Dean" I turned around. Renee and her boyfriend walked up to me. "I'm not stupid I know you've been sleeping around with that girl" she said. "Dean she doesn't love you like Ariana do know one will. I'm not Roman I will call her and tell her. You will have no one. Wait. That reminds me Roman called her here. There she is" I turned around and Ariana walked up to us. "Hey Ariana. Dean has something important to tell you" Renee said and walked off.  "What do you have to tell me" she asked. I sighed. "Ariana I'm sorry. I cheated on you" she looked shocked. "You cheated on me?" "I'm sorr--" she punched me making me fall. "Don't ever come near me or my son again" she yelled and walked off. "Ariana I'm sorry" I yelled.

_____________ Part 3
I walked into my house. It feels so empty. Probably because the only people I truly love left me. Because I decided to cheat. GOSH I'M SO FUCKING STUPID!!

I have no friends no family no love. Nothing. Everything left when I decided to cheat on the one person I love.

I walked upstairs. There where pictures sprawl out everywhere. Pictures of me and Ariana. Ariana. The baby. And all of us together. A big happy family. But all that went down the drain.

I walked into the room that used to be Jacob room. On the wall had his Name. JACOB GOOD.

I'm so fucking stupid. If I never cheated this wouldn't have happened.

End of dream

I woke up with a bright light in my face. I groaned. "Dean" I turned over and saw Ariana. "Oh my gosh your ok" she said walking to me. I sat up. I jumped off the table and pulled her into a hug. "You scared the hell out of me" she mumbled. "Don't leave me. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done it with that girl. To think about it I don't even know why I even did it. Your the only one I love and always love" I mumbled. She moved back. "What are you talking about" she asked. "I cheated on you remember" she raised her eyebrows then sighed. "You must've hit your head really hard. Let's go home" she said. I smiled and picked her up kissing her. "I freaking love you" I mumbled.