Chapter 5

Ariana pov
I just got done getting ready. I can't find dean.

"Dean" I called out. Where the hell is he! I turned around. There's rose peddles leading outside. I smiles and followed them. I opened the back door. It was a table sat up with a note and a rose sat on it. I walked out to the table and picked up rose and the paper.

Dear Mrs.Good,
I know you've been having a hard time. I'm sorry I was never there. I handled the kids for you. Every time I leave and come back your cleaning and tired as hell. I want to always be with you. I want you to come back to wwe. Will you?

I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. "I want to come back bit the kids" "I know someone who will take care of them. You don't have to worry about a thing. I want you back. Please come back and tonight I'll give you the best sex ever" he said. I turned around. "Are you trying to bribe me with sex" I asked him. "Yes, please come back" I sighed. "Ok" he smiled. "Ahhh" I screamed as he picked me up. I felt him run in the house and up the stairs.

He ran into our room and three me on the bed. He pulled my shorts and panties off at the same time. He pulled my shirt off  and spread my legs wide open. "So. You were serious when you said you don't do oral sex" he asked me. "Yes" "Well that changes" "Wait wha-" I gasped out. "You like that" he asked me. "Fuck" I moaned. I moaned as the feeling of his tongue.

"Oh shit" I groaned as my hips started to rise. "Mmmm" he said. I gasped when he shot his tongue into me. "OH MY GOD!" I said holding his head.

I gasped. "Fuck that feels good" I said grinding myself into his face. "Oh god I'm close" "Come for me" he said. He went up to my slit. And that did it for me. I released all over his face.

I started panting closing my eyes. "Don't go to sleep yet. I'm not done" Dean said. I pryed my eyes open.

...........................

Dean collapsed beside me. I'm panting trying to catch my breath. "Need some water" he asked me. I nodded. He chuckled getting up and putting on his boxers. I did a heavy sigh when he walked out.

I'm freaking tired! I can't believe he bribed me into sex. But he wasn't lying when he said best sex ever.

He walked back in with a cup of water. "Thanks" I said and drunk all of it. "You were that thirsty" he asked me. I nodded setting the cup down.

"I did always have that after effect" he said. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Take a nap. I can tell you're tired" I sighed and laid down with my back facing him. "Goodnight" he said wrapping his hands around my waist. "Night" I said and drifted off to sleep.