Chapter 7

Ariana pov
After the party. I cleaned up everything. I'm tired as hell. I just  wanna go to sleep.

I walked into my bedroom. "Hey baby" dean said walking up to me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Dean I'm tired and I just wanna go to sleep" I said. He sighed. "Ok, I'm going to go check on the kids" he said and kissed my cheek. He walked out and closed the door.

I took off my heels. I turned around.

Everything went black........

..............................................

"Wake up" a voice said. I pryed my eyes opened. A guy was standing in front of my me but 5 inches away by a wheel. Where am I? I looked around. This place is not familiar. And im tied up to a wheel in water. Well above it. The question is. WHO IS HE AND WHY AM I HERE?

I looked around and saw dean and Roman tied up in a corner. "Oh. Don't worry about them. They'll be up in 2 minutes" the man said. I heard a groan. I looked over to dean who was waking up.

He looked around before his eyes landed on me and seconds later winden.

"Looks who else is us...Oh Romans up too. The party can finally start" he said. "I'll start with Ariana" I shot my head to him. "Ladies first, right?" He said and start laughing. "I'll kill you if you even lay a finger on her" Dean yelled. "Oh really" he turned around twords him. "Well you don't have to worry about that" he said and flipped a switch making the wheel go into the water.

"Ariana......STOP IT" dean yelled at him. My body started to dissappear into the water.

"Take a deep breath" the man said as it got to my neck. "ARIANA" I heard dean yell before my face went underwater. I started panicking trying to get unfree.

Flashback: 2 years ago
I took a walk because Feona had any attitude and got me pissed! Nothing new.

A man ran upto me. "Take this" he said putting a flash drive in my hand. "Destroy it. Don't give it to anybody" he said and ran off. What the hell was that about? I shrugged putting it in my pocket.

Some guys came running. I started walking off. "Hey, you" a guy yelled. I started walking off. A car drove up to.

"Baby you ok" I looked up and saw dean in the car. I looked back and saw they started walking up to me. I got in the back. Roman was in here too. Dean drove off.

Why did he give me this flash drive? Why was those guys following us?
Oh gosh! What the hell did I get myself into!?
Flashback over:

I felt the wheel start to move. I gasped for air as I got out of the water. He walked over to me.

He grabbed my chin making me look at him. "You know what I got you for" he said. "Where is it?" He asked. "I don't know" I said. He chuckled. "Don't lie to me I saw him giving it to you" he said squeezing my chin. "I destroyed it" he let my chin go. "Your such a FUCKING IDIOT!DO YOU KNOW WHAT WAS ON THAT FLASHDRIVE" he yelled. "GO TO HELL" I yelled at him. He pulled out a gun and pointed it to me.

"Are you sure you wanna kill me. . I am the only one who knows were the flashdrive is" I said. He mumbled something and growled flipping the switch.

"I hope you drown" he said. I looked over at dean who was trying to get free.

I went back under the water. I can't hold my breath long. I kept trying to get free. I looked over. ...... Looks like I wasn't the only one here.  It's a dead guy. It looks like he hasn't been here long. He has a gun in his pocket. If I get my hand free. I can get it.

The wheel started and I came back up. Dean had bruises every where. It looks like he got stabbed and beat up.

"Tell me where it is Now" "I told you" I said trying to get air. He flipped the switch. "GO TO HELL YOU SICK BASTERED" I managed to yell at him before I  was back under. I started struggling to get my hand out.....It's almost out.. Come on, come on,come on! My hand slipped out I grabbed the gun. I got the gun ready.

I started coming back up. When my hand was up. I started shooting the dude until I had no more amo. Gosh that's tiring.

I dropped the gum and untied my other hands. My feet slipped from under the ties. I got out of the freezing water. DAMMIT!!! IT'S LIKE 10 DEGREES IN HERE!

I ran over to dean and untied him. "You OK baby" he asked me I nodded. "Did he hurt you" he asked me wrapping his arms around me. "No I'm ok" I said cupping his cheeks. Roman cleared his throat. I walked over to him and untied him.

"Fuck, I'm freezing" I mumbled standing up. "What's wrong" Dean asked me. "Nothing let's go" I said trying to walking off but dean grabbed my arm. "Here" he said giving me his coat. "Now let's go" he said wrapping his arms around me walking out.  "How are we supposed to get out of here" Roman asked. "We do look suspicious" Roman added. We turned around twords him. "How?" Dean asked him. "Your a bleeding mess. She's dripping wet shaking alot. And I'm fine" he said. I sighed. "Can we just please find a way out of here I'm freezing" I said shivering. "Where the hell are we" dean asked. Roman pulled out his phone. Wait. Why does he have a fun. "Why do you have a phone and we don't" I asked him.

"Because he was to stupid to check me and we're in Las Vegas" he said. "I have a place here" Dean said. "How are we supposed to get there" I asked him. "A cab" he said. "With what money" he sighed. "Mabey Ariana can. You know" Roman said.

"What?" I asked him. "You can--" "Hell no" dean cut him off. "My wife isn't gonna be a prostitute" Dean growled. "That's the only choice we have" Roman said. I sighed as they started arguing. I looked around. My eyes landed on a car. "or we could just take that car" I said. They looked over at the car. I ran over to it. The door was unlocked. I was about to get in when dean stopped me.

"You don't know where I live sweety" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes getting in the back. Dean drove off.