Chapter 21

Ariana pov
We're driving home in silence. I haven't spoken to him. Every time he tries to I just walk away. I don't know if I'm angry at the fact they we can't get married and start a family or that the voice took them from me. It's just complicated.

He pulled up to the house. "Ari-" I got out the car ignoring dean calling me. I walked in the house. I tried to walk off but dean grabbed my wrist and slam the door shut. "Let me go" "what is wrong with you" "Nothing. I'm tired" I said snatching my arm back and walking upstairs. I walked into the room and took my jacket shoes and shirt off.

Leaving me in a tank top, shorts, and socks. I fell on the bed and drifted off to sleep.
--------------
I woke up with a blanket wrapped around me. And someone mumbling curse words. I sat up. FUCK IT'S FREEZING.

"It's snowing" dean said sitting at the end of the bed. "and the thermostat is broken. Also we are snowed in" he said. I sighed. There's gonna be ackward silence for a while. I researched Chicago snow days. And it can be weeks before it clears up. Deans shivering like crazy facing the opposite of me.

I sighed and crawled beside him wrapped the cover around him and cuddled into him. "What are you doing" "I don't want you to freeze" "I thought you hated me for not wanting kids or marriage later" "with you on the rode there isn't a later" "well im sorry I can't make you happy" "Dean--" "It's all my fault you can't have what you want. I'm so fucking sorry" he got up and stormed out. "Dean" I said following him. He ignored me and walked down the steps. "I never said it was your fault" "It seems like it" he said as we reached the bottom of the steps.

"Well I'm sorry if I offended you. I just want what we once had. I loved it and you did too" I said tearing up. He sighed. "Don't cry. I'm sorry you should've told me about this dream" he pulled me in a hug. "I promise when I get the right amount of time off I'll give you the whole world" he mumbled to me. He pulled back. "Let's go back upstairs. I don't want you to freeze" he said. I smiled. And he picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs.

We're gonna freeze to death in this house!